Eorzean Collection 2013 (Youtube Vid)

Chocobo outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chocobo:

Isn't that the same boss music from FFIII? Cloud of Darkness will make an appearance :surprise:?!?!?!?!?! I was a bit worried about the whole Lightning thing, but I really hope that some kind of dimensional portal thing opens up and we get to see tons of FF cameos from characters of other worlds.

Chocobo outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chocobo:

Isn't that the same boss music from FFIII? Cloud of Darkness will make an appearance :surprise:?!?!?!?!?! I was a bit worried about the whole Lightning thing, but I really hope that some kind of dimensional portal thing opens up and we get to see tons of FF cameos from characters of other worlds.

Cloud of Darkness and Xandes have been confirmed to be in the crystal tower for months now.  All of which were from FF3

If you peek through the music files' date=' there's also a chiptune-style Fanfare. The FF2 boss theme's marked as event music. I wonder how it will be used...[/quote']

The music track heard in the video is used in the game during a story battle that happens around level 18 (after you finish the first three dungeons).

After watching the video again I've noticed a few things.

First, I still haven't seen the male Scholar AF yet. They seem to only ever show the female version. Vice versa for the Summoner, I don't think I've seen a female variant yet.

I'm really hoping for a decent pair of pants for male Scholars and not the highwaters we had in FFXI...

Also, there was a character wearing a face mask under a hood, and the Warrior in full AF had his helmet visor down at first then it opened up. Maybe hinting at some new vanity options for headgear?