Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My activation code for the forums finally arrived, yay!!!

I just joined the LS recently and look forward to getting to know everyone and having lots of fun together.

My character is Marilyn Greene, she's a Red-haired, fair-skinned Hyur Midlander.  Her Guardian is Menphina, the Lover.  Her class is Archer and may become a Bard eventually.

Marilyn will be auditioning to become a performer at Ambrosia soon, wish her luck!

:D

My activation code for the forums finally arrived, yay!!!

I just joined the LS recently and look forward to getting to know everyone and having lots of fun together.

My character is Marilyn Greene, she's a Red-haired, fair-skinned Hyur Midlander.  Her Guardian is Menphina, the Lover.  Her class is Archer and may become a Bard eventually.

Marilyn will be auditioning to become a performer at Ambrosia soon, wish her luck!

:D

Yes I think I would like to audition for a performance job :angel:

Just as long as I can do gypsy fire dancing 8-)

I also need to get my performance audition out of the way, as well as get an invite to the LS.

Are you still looking for performers, Isis? I was once interested as Drunken Daisy but I wasn't feeling that character. I have a different character, Dilys Argal, who would ideally fit in as a performer. If you are, I'll get in contact with you in-game. If not, I still wish you and the shell all the best.

All of y'all.

504.gif

Are you still looking for performers, Isis? I was once interested as Drunken Daisy but I wasn't feeling that character. I have a different character, Dilys Argal, who would ideally fit in as a performer. If you are, I'll get in contact with you in-game. If not, I still wish you and the shell all the best.

Yes Daisy I need quite a few actually. I want to have enough performers to have a different show every night or at least give one girl her own night. I am full up on bartenders and bouncers at the moment. So long as your character has somewhat of an open mind I would love to get with you in game at some point for an audition.

Yes Daisy I need quite a few actually. I want to have enough performers to have a different show every night or at least give one girl her own night. I am full up on bartenders and bouncers at the moment. So long as your character has somewhat of an open mind I would love to get with you in game at some point for an audition.

An open mind is certainly one thing the character has. I'll send you a tell in game soon.

I have a very flexible schedule.

During the work week, anytime after 4pm(EST)

Weekends essentially anytime - I can usually mold it around whatever I need to.

Sounds good! I know Marilyn is auditioning tonight so if you you are free tonight I would like to do yours as well.

Sorry I missed you Isis - I sent you a tell but I figured you were busy or something.

Anyway, hopefully we can connect soon!

Oh noes :< I probably was running around leveling. I tend to turn my game volume down when I do so in favor of awesome music! But today is a new day! Whisper me when you're on, lets see if we cant get this right.:D

Sorry I wasn't online last Wed Night for my audition, my internet connection was borked.  Luckily, they were able to get a technician out to fix me up today and it's working like a charm now!  See you all soon!

That certainly good to hear! be sure to whisper me in game so we can coordinate things. Im online right now and will be for most of the evening.

Heya, (this thread can be hard to find sometimes)

I log in daily around 3-4pm EST. And stay for hours... and then more hours.

I'm pretty focused on PVE stuff at the moment, but hoping to branch out into rp soon when I finish my storyline. As long as I'm given a day or so warning, I can meet almost any arranged rp time. 

If you see me online, feel free to invite me for some rp, I may be busy, but then again, I might be hoping for some rp.