Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (and I am sorry if I am sounding annoying or anything, I'm just coming down from my initial excitement), are you still looking for performers? I am still very much interested in participating, but I sat down and thought out Drunken Daisy's character and rather than participating as a waitress, I was wondering if I could apply as a performer? She is a dancer, of a kind, but not traditional type. 

I'll discuss it with you more if need be.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (and I am sorry if I am sounding annoying or anything, I'm just coming down from my initial excitement), are you still looking for performers? I am still very much interested in participating, but I sat down and thought out Drunken Daisy's character and rather than participating as a waitress, I was wondering if I could apply as a performer? She is a dancer, of a kind, but not traditional type. 

I'll discuss it with you more if need be.

I desperately need performers Daisy. I am logging in now so we can talk more if you like. And Y'Vali isn't the traditional dancer either lol, she's a belly dancer.

Rosarian- Would glad to have you aboard! I will be online a bit this weekend for a bit. On and off really. So I would say just message me if I'm not online so I can add you to my friend's list.

Momono- I am looking to get at least three bartenders. Since I have about two or three bouncers currently.

Sounds fine by me.~ I'll get in touch with ya in game when I get the chance. ^-^

So this is what I have so far for positions and characters:

Kheda'ya Zahre - Bouncer

I'shkandar Tia - Bartender

Poe Lhyzeal - Waitress

Daevien Solfare - Bouncer

Vhi Pengini - Bartender

Baer Reddicta - Bartender

Please let me know if this is correct so far as I will try and update this listing often with the addition of more people.

I have two characters on Gilgamesh (finally), Masikha Rosewood, a LimLom marauder, and Corriander Ander a Uldhan pugilist.

Playing Masikha for the most part, and would love to be find employment for her in the bordello. Not sure what idea I have for her class-wise, but she was raised as an orphan by a pirate (she really doesnt know if she's an orphan or not though). So she does have "that sorta" experience, if you know what I mean. :P She has some medical experience, since she was often put to work patching up the crew of the ship she lived on, so perhaps she could side-job as a healer for the girls that work there when needed. :)

Well in that case maybe Lan could apply to be a sort of handy man around the place, fixing the building up, makeing props, those sorts of things. He is a former soldier who has some issues problems of his own, but I could see him looking into a job like this, he has been doing odd jobs since he woke up from the time skip.

I attempted to get ahold of ya in game, Isis. But it seems I missed ya. I'll have to try again some other time.~ >.<; Sorry about that. If you're full up on bartenders, are there any other positions you're lookin' to fill?

I am looking to have at least four bartenders so we aren't full up just yet. If you want the position it is yours to have. I will however like to come up with a drink list with those who are going to be bartenders.

Well in that case maybe Lan could apply to be a sort of handy man around the place, fixing the building up, makeing props, those sorts of things. He is a former soldier who has some issues problems of his own, but I could see him looking into a job like this, he has been doing odd jobs since he woke up from the time skip.

Oh that sounds like a splendid idea for sure! You prove most useful currently since Ambrosia is currently "under construction" with the housing area closed until the first patch. Or so I've been told. 

I have two characters on Gilgamesh (finally), Masikha Rosewood, a LimLom marauder, and Corriander Ander a Uldhan pugilist.

Playing Masikha for the most part, and would love to be find employment for her in the bordello. Not sure what idea I have for her class-wise, but she was raised as an orphan by a pirate (she really doesnt know if she's an orphan or not though). So she does have "that sorta" experience, if you know what I mean. :P She has some medical experience, since she was often put to work patching up the crew of the ship she lived on, so perhaps she could side-job as a healer for the girls that work there when needed. :)

Oh great minds think alike it seems, I currently have Y'Vali doing that as well. Wouldn't hurt to have another helping out with any ailments ;)

[align=center]2v3lk0h.jpg[/align]

[align=center]OOC[/align]

[align=center]All of the updates! Just wanted to keep everyone updated on the current story as it relates to Ambrosia. The new location is just outside of Costa Del Sol in Hidden Falls. I took quite a few screenshots and what not for those who aren't familiar with the area. I will try and update the thread with them soon but here is one that I am rather fond of.[/align]

[align=center]s10qit.png[/align]