Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I have just been lucky but I seem to have been able to get in with very little problems today so maybe things are looking up.

Oh well thats great! I can log in fine as well but only right now (non-peak hours) Still waiting for them to remove the character restrictions for new characters so my boyfriend can make his guy.

They start the server enhancements next week, according to the Twitter post that just went up. Opening up new servers and enhancing log in. But it didn't say that they'd be opening up restricted worlds because of these enhancements on that post, but I'm hoping that will be an added benefit. 

So if that is the case, hopefully people, myself included, will be able to get into Gilgamesh next week.

You can just contact me seeing as so far (with all this hoopla) Im the only one in the LS atm. 

For all those wanting to work at Ambrosia please send me a tell or in game mail so that I can invite you to the LS (should you be on gilgamesh)

I would so make a character on Gilgamesh to check out this bordello... was going to anyway, but I really want to now. :P Just have to wait for SE to fix their mess.

More than welcome to once the server situation gets resolved! Come on down :>

With the news of Wednesday (Japan Time) maintenance I am very excited for things to come. Fingers crossed tightly for zero or no errors. 

I will be posting up a new story in regards to the Bordello. I would like to remind everyone interested that you should PM me with you character name (in game name) and their talent or the position they wish to apply for. Ambrosia still needs wait staff (waitresses, bartenders) as well as performers since it will be based heavily on performance arts.

If you can catch me in game (errors pending) My in game name on Gilgamesh is: Y'Vali S'vikhalsma

~Ciao for now

I'm in! I was able to finally get into Gilgamesh! All I had to do was get up a half an hour earlier than I normally do! 

I have to get ready for work right now, but at least I have a secured spot on the Gilgamesh server at long last. So when I get back, I'll totally look you up, Isis, so that Drunken Daisy can apply for a staff position. Maybe bartender or waitress.

Are you still looking for performers? I -may- be interested. Kat is a gypsy type girl, so...I can see how she might get involved with something darker and seedier. ;)

Great idea, at any rate :)

One can never have to many performers! Currently on staff it's just me, had a few people go to Balmung during the errors so lost a few performers :( 

Anyways send me a message in game, there we can chat more if you'd like.

Hey there! I've been eyeing this linkshell from 'afar for a bit, but never posted interest since I couldn't actually make a Gilgamesh character.

Buuuut, now I've finally been able to create a home here and would like to officially express my interest. 

I currently only plan on developing one character (since I'm a bit new to RP I figured I won't over tax myself too much) who is a nomadic sea bound lass with a nose for trouble. That said, I doubt she (or I haha) would make a great performer....but might be good security, talent elevator or bar staff :)

I also plan to make a male character at some point but that's probably a bit down the road.

Rosarian- Would glad to have you aboard! I will be online a bit this weekend for a bit. On and off really. So I would say just message me if I'm not online so I can add you to my friend's list.

Momono- I am looking to get at least three bartenders. Since I have about two or three bouncers currently.