Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

[align=center]Along the sea drenched coasts of Limsa Lominsa is a place like no other. It beckons to you much like a distant lover. An escape from your harsh reality, a one way ticket to your every desire. Many a man and woman have inquired. It is known as Ambrosia. Where performance is key but it's not the only thing that you can hope to see. Your glass is sure to never run dry and if you've the coin you are more than welcome to try. So stop by and catch a show! The talent here is sure to please, of this I know.[/align]

[align=center]

UPDATES

New Management

Job Openings [/align]

[align=center]HrvzlPJvuT4

And so the story goes... by Isis

"It's nights like these..." A large plume of smoke danced away from the man's lips as he clutched his half empty glass in his hand. The girls knew to be on their best behavior when he came around, though it did not happen to often and he left the place in the care of his most prized girl. Y'arye. Her beauty was unmatched by any of the new hires, with golden hair that met her hips with ease. That emerald gaze could make any man fall to his knees, problem was no one could afford to even touch her. Skin as pale as the full moon that lingered on in the night sky and her figure was reminiscent of a young girl entering womanhood. The boss had all but claimed her for his own, outfitting her in the finest jewels and gowns. Nothing but the best for the bordello's prized jewel. As for her talent well some men have caught whisper of the hidden ones but most are more familiar with her voice. "Would you have it any other way Pierre?" asked the feline to the Hyur male with the pipe and glass in hand. He shook his head and released a hearty laugh, his chest bouncing the girl on his knee as he did so.

She moved from him with a slight twirl, her dress spun round her slender waist as she leaned towards him and sent a kiss through the air to him. "Do us proud Y'arye." He winked to her as she descended the spiral staircase that led from the penthouse suite and into the showroom, tail swaying behind her merrily. There were women of all shapes and sizes, some tall and some small with varying degrees of beauty. Y'arye took to the stage just as she did so many nights before, each time she wore a new dress from him and sang his favorite song. It was a rather sad tune, the Maestro having been a sailor long ago, he often enjoyed the somber tunes that they sang at sea.

Another beauty stood poised in the shadows with features identical to the singer as she listened to the song, her raven tail swaying behind her as she awaited an order near the bar. Drinks were to be served and she was to smile at every man no matter how often they laid hands on her. It didn't much matter where they touched her, each time felt as violating as the first. And their eyes full of lust and greed were always fixated on every other part of her except her eyes. She'd dare not make mention of it, the job was simple enough minus the pigs that came and went. There were actually some nice fellows to happen through every once in a while. "Hey pussycat." A harsh, raspy voice called out to her just as the drinks were set on her tray. The hairs on the back of her neck raised and brows furrowed almost immediately upon hearing the term. It was one she got called often enough to hate it whenever spoken towards her. Her alabaster gaze drifted over her shoulder as her eyes locked with the mans. She moved quickly, little time to waste, and if the Maestro caught her doing anything other than smiling there would be hell to pay.

"Yes sir!" She put on a good face and met his lusty stare with a smile, even showed a little teeth. "Here is your drink." As she plucked the mug from the tray that she balanced in her hand, she felt it. His rough, callused hands were underneath her skirt and his finger was dangerously close to her inner thigh. She forced a chuckle and waved her finger at him before pulling away and standing at a safe distance across the small table. "Now. The Maestros said I could have any one of you I wanted." She froze momentarily and gulped back a scream as his hand once more found its way back beneath her skirt. "Oh did he? And there are many lovely girls to choose from." She said softly, that part was fully rehearsed as the Maestro wanted the girls to play hard to get. He felt it made the men pay more for the challenge. His logic was laughable at best sometimes. "I want you." The man had managed to stand near her in his drunken state, though he swayed side to side as she looked at her hungrily.

Aryet's number was coming to a close, she had hit all the notes perfectly just as she did so many nights before. But this night something was wrong, that much was evident in her expression. She had been sitting in the chair, upright and poised as ever before it happened. First came the blood, and it seemed to only be a small bit at first but then more followed the trail out of her mouth. Her skin was even more pale than previously seen, sweat beading at her forehead as her eyes rolled and she fell over. Hitting her head on the platform as the chair slid from her. She was reduced to nothing more than a whore who died in a pool of her own blood. The Maestro did little in the way of grieving in the days that followed, and rumor had it that soon he would take on a new star. Apparently this was a reoccurring theme, once he tired of the girl she would suddenly and unexpectedly die from unknown causes. Or at least that is what Y'Vali had been told by the other girls.

It was not long until he was ready to choose a new toy, his eyes passed over them as if he were purchasing a pair of pants. Side by side each girl stood with their chins held high and their eyes staring straight ahead in nothing but a corset and heeled shoes. The Maestro stopped right in front of the raven haired Miqo'te girl, his hands running through the strip of white hair that sat atop her head. The one next to her was shaking uncontrollably and weeping, her eyes dared not look over for fear of being met with a swift back hand. "You smell divine." He whispered softly into her hear, his nose buried at the hair atop her head and between her ears. Y'Vali would say very little to him as she closed her eyes slowly to escape. Today it would be the mid sea with the sun on her face as she swam near the shore. Though the slight tug at her hair brought her back reluctantly to present day, face to face with him as his other hand explored her. "You will do just fine." He grinned to her as he came closer to smell her again, just before releasing her and folding his arms.

Some say that the young Miqo girl made the man happy in his old age, while others say she was miserable in the years that followed. Perhaps both are true. Perhaps not. But the only thing that can be said is that Ambrosia was more prosperous during that time than any that preceded it. Every night lights, music and merriment can be heard within the walls of the bordello. For some it is a night of passion, for other well...I suppose you will simply have to find out for yourself.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

OOC-

I originally came about this idea when faced with the task of writing a back story for my Seeker Miqo'te, Y'Vali. I probably spent a few weeks racking my brain about this concept and how it would affect not only my character but the world around her. After much consideration and guidance from a few wonderful people of the Gilgamesh community, the idea was hatched. Why not breathe some life into this place and make it a reality? And from that Ambrosia was born! I must say I was truly inspired by the Burlesque movement as well as films like Moulin Rouge and Burlesque. And because I don't normally tend to do things half arsed, I did my research about what Burlesque is truly all about. In the early days is was more about expression than what it has been become in today's day and age. But I digress because that is an entirely different animal.

My hope is to staff the place with not only performers but wait staff, bouncers, bartenders etc. So if you are interested in going on this wild and crazy adventure with me then climb on board! And check out the

Enjin site as well.

Guidelines/Rule (Only a few):

~ All ERP between characters is to be kept in party chat or whispers. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the LS.

~ Due to the nature of content, you must be 18 years of age or older to gain admittance to this LS.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poe~ I sure do hope so!

Rock~ You already have a ViP pass silly. :lol:

Also I'm mainly looking for wait staff right now, since I know some people are not comfortable roleplaying performance arts. But it would be nice to get performers as well.

Ambrosia in Limsa, the Den in Ul'dah - anyone going to make a LS facility in Gridania? Also, hurray Y'vali!

Hopefully we can get Poe to put one of her family business botany shop's here *winks at Poe*. I think also there is a bakery that is going to be in Gridania.

Thinks of the green brownies with both businesses there

*slaps his hand*

SiuaneI think if SE put in Burlesque type clothing I would die, wish granted life need not go on. Lol.

Poe~ Will be setting up shop in LimLom? Would be nice to have some rpers there with shops my Miqo could visit to make friends! She often likes to sneak out every now and again. 

Rock~ Yeah I think Yaein is setting up shop in Gridania.

SiuaneI think if SE put in Burlesque type clothing I would die, wish granted life need not go on. Lol.

Poe~ Will be setting up shop in LimLom? Would be nice to have some rpers there with shops my Miqo could visit to make friends! She often likes to sneak out every now and again. 

Rock~ Yeah I think Yaein is setting up shop in Gridania.

I'll see if they add anything to weaving and if you need I can lend a hand.

Ohhhh~ Poe would most definitely bring botany favors....and while she is way too shy to be a performer of sorts...she would offer a hand serving drinks or bartending :bouncy:

I can see the garter on her thigh now with all the beautiful blunts available for patrons to snag 8-)

Ohhhh~ Poe would most definitely bring botany favors....and while she is way too shy to be a performer of sorts...she would offer a hand serving drinks or bartending :bouncy:

I can see the garter on her thigh now with all the beautiful blunts available for patrons to snag 8-)

That would make very happy Poe!

Oh goody!

A fine establishment for Fay to come in and enjoy the shows~

Or perhaps even perform! xD

Oh! I would very much like to have some quality entertainers in Ambrosia. What is Fay's talent? Does she sing, dance or all of the above?

Love the song as well!

I plan on going the Bardic route with my little Faydrel, will have to do endless level grinding to achieve this when P4 and early access opens. xD;

As for talents, Dance/Singing/Musical Accompaniment. 

I'm not quite sure how I'd go around role-playing this however. 

Would need a few pointers as I'm still fairly new to this format of rp. ^_^

I plan on going the Bardic route with my little Faydrel, will have to do endless level grinding to achieve this when P4 and early access opens. xD;

As for talents, Dance/Singing/Musical Accompaniment. 

I'm not quite sure how I'd go around role-playing this however. 

Would need a few pointers as I'm still fairly new to this format of rp. ^_^

I would be willing to assist with that as I done this type of roleplay a few times. It really just depends on your writing style honestly. Some folks like to detail what the character is doing. (depends on the instrument in that case) Sometimes when I need help on it I watch videos on the subject matter.

And if you need someone to level with I will be around.