Ambrosia {Inactive}

Nnejo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive my absence, I was attending a convention in town and only recently returned home today. For those interested in working at Ambrosia I plan to be online the couple of days, in the evening times though.

May Chiyo Hoshi join it? :D

Certainly, the character would have to either audition or be interviewed depending of course on what position you want to place them in. All dancers/performers must be auditioned by Y'Vali herself. While the other positions will be intereviewd by Aoelus'a. Which position did you want to fill?

hey great story how do i get a invite

Do you simply want an invite to be a patron at the club or were you looking to get hired and work at Ambrosia?

• 2 weeks later...

Reluctantly I must temporarily close down Ambrosia, I bit off far more than I could possibly chew with this game and the commitment involved with running something like this. Due to real life going the way it has I must say tata for now. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you do and I had fun with all those I had the opportunity to meet. That isn't to say it wont re-open in the future.

closed-sign.jpg

~Ciao

Reluctantly I must temporarily close down Ambrosia, I bit off far more than I could possibly chew with this game and the commitment involved with running something like this. Due to real life going the way it has I must say tata for now. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you do and I had fun with all those I had the opportunity to meet. That isn't to say it wont re-open in the future.

~Ciao

It was fun playing with you while I had the chance.