August 18th RP Get-Together

Vee

*Cough* Well, I have a bit of egg on my face....I forgot to look at which forum this was and accidentally replied to a Gilgamesh event ^^; Shame really.

lol its alright everyone wants to party with the new kids. lol just kidding before someone comes in and sets off a volcano *looks around cautiously*

Just make an alt to party with us. An archer/lancer/conjurer should do so you can be right smack in Gridania for the event. Hopefully you will be able to by tomorrow.

Is there an online map or easy way to travel to this place if I was to choose a different class? I'm not familiar with anything so, something to research while i'm waiting for gilgamesh to clear up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cough* Well, I have a bit of egg on my face....I forgot to look at which forum this was and accidentally replied to a Gilgamesh event ^^; Shame really.

lol its alright everyone wants to party with the new kids. lol just kidding before someone comes in and sets off a volcano *looks around cautiously*

Just make an alt to party with us. An archer/lancer/conjurer should do so you can be right smack in Gridania for the event. Hopefully you will be able to by tomorrow.

Is there an online map or easy way to travel to this place if I was to choose a different class? I'm not familiar with anything so, something to research while i'm waiting for gilgamesh to clear up.

The only way would be to finish through the story quests until you get Airship pass sadly.

And I would love to Rock, but I have a feeling if I start making alts, it would just end up badly ^^ I hope everyone that shows up on Gilgamesh enjoys the party/gathering!

The only way would be to finish through the story quests until you get Airship pass sadly.

And I would love to Rock, but I have a feeling if I start making alts, it would just end up badly ^^ I hope everyone that shows up on Gilgamesh enjoys the party/gathering!

I have to level up to the airship? Well that stinks! And with new character creation being iffy.. man, I hope I'll be able to attend.

I have to level up to the airship? Well that stinks! And with new character creation being iffy.. man, I hope I'll be able to attend.

Air ship pass... damn... high level or? if it's low I'm more than willing to grind away :P

What kind of time are we looking at? Sadly I've got work tomorrow, but if the start time isn't too late, I'll try and make it.

Also, with questions about the airship pass. You just need to complete the main misisons for level 15 and you're sorted. :)

What kind of time are we looking at? Sadly I've got work tomorrow, but if the start time isn't too late, I'll try and make it.

Also, with questions about the airship pass. You just need to complete the main misisons for level 15 and you're sorted. :)

5pm EST and guys don't forget this is is happening on Gilgamesh so if you are on the other servers (Balmung, Behemoth, Leviathan, etc) try your best to make an alt on Gilgamesh who is based in Gridania -archer,lancer,conjurer.

That makes it 10pm GMT. I'll be around for a short while then, just to say hello.

I managed to get onto Gilgamesh fine, took me 15 minutes, which might make a few scream considering it took them longer, I think one of the guys joining my LS still can't get in. ;)

That makes it 10pm GMT. I'll be around for a short while then, just to say hello.

I managed to get onto Gilgamesh fine, took me 15 minutes, which might make a few scream considering it took them longer, I think one of the guys joining my LS still can't get in. ;)

The rage... it is filling.... i've been trying since 1am last night, it's now 2pm. lol

Doubt I'll be there, sadly server is full. Have to be at work in the morning anyhow, so I wouldn't have been able to stay long regardless.

I'll be there for the beach party at least.