August 18th RP Get-Together

Vee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got disconnected halfway through and couldn't get back on for another almost two hours but in the time I was there I had a really fun time. It was great getting to watch people interact and meet lots of new people. I'm really thankful for those of you who were there and able to attend, but also look forward to seeing those who wanted to be there but couldn't because of the bug issues in the future at another event.

I'm sorry to say I won't be in headstart because I did not pre-purchase the game as I get it free for being a 1.0 non-legacy player but it does not include headstart unfortunately. So for those of you, please try to set up time to RP. I know getting into grinding can sort of consume people so it's nice to draw back and just have human contact now and then yanno?

Anyways, Lulu signing off. Thanks to everyone!!

So for those of you, please try to set up time to RP. I know getting into grinding can sort of consume people so it's nice to draw back and just have human contact now and then yanno?

Don't worry, I'm sure we will. I regret not being able to attend, but at least I managed to get some RP interaction during BETA with a couple of people from my shell. But I am looking forward to RPing it up for the beach party, I've even been working on a little cooking skill to contribute to our eating arrangements. ;)