I also don't know what to write

Bread

Hello, I am Gush (or Gush when I'm not sitting in this chair) and I am a stalker friend of Zoxx. We met when I ran a guild for TERA called Infamy and then everyone abandoned us and we were left with a broken, shattered shell of what we once were...but no one is bitter about it!

I'm new to Final Fantasy as a MMO but I loved playing all of them on playstation as I grew (and never making it more than 80% through any of them). I'm a pretty seasoned RPer, when I am not too lazy to do so. I've RPed in forums, on mmos, in email, in the shower, etc.

I'm looking for a guild to join, not really sure what kind. I would like some heavy RP, maybe a late night one because I work 6pm - Midnight M-F (central time). I'm pretty easy going so I'd like some fun laid back people to play with. That doesn't only apply to the guild, I'd love to find more people to play with on a regular basis. I think Zoxx and I are at the point where we are losing our minds because we are on mumble every day. 

P.S. I plan on playing a Miqo'te male monk.

P.P.S. I heard we were leaving llamas.

2GMAN.gif

Oh gosh, that llama. D:

Ahaha, welcome to the RPC! I'll gladly be your friend.. i-if you're okay with a pretty inactive friend though.. orz

[coughs] Anyway, if you have any questions or need feedback on character backstories and the like, feel free to post up a thread in the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here and happy gaming! :D

2GMAN.gif

... it's like it can see into my soul.

Thankfully I no longer have one. :D Welcome to RPC where the waters hot and the people are ... strange? I think that seems about right. I am also a late night RP, though on the EST. I'm usually still on at 0600 EST so if you ever want to RP or just chat feel free to hit me up. I am always online. Seriously ... please ... talk to me ... also slowly losing my mind.

:tonberry::tonberry:

2GMAN.gif

... it's like it can see into my soul.

Thankfully I no longer have one. :D Welcome to RPC where the waters hot and the people are ... strange? I think that seems about right. I am also a late night RP, though on the EST. I'm usually still on at 0600 EST so if you ever want to RP or just chat feel free to hit me up. I am always online. Seriously ... please ... talk to me ... also slowly losing my mind.

:tonberry::tonberry:

WOOO! INSOMNIA, YEAH! xD

What is upwards, Gush?

Here's one idea:

As the old saying goes, write what you know.

Take your own life, and adapt it to a fantasy character. You might be surprised where that goes, or what it reveals to you about your own character. Yeldir is basically me, except he's a magical elf. Kind of a remix of personality traits and motivations. In spite of having a totally different background, and only vaguely similar goals, playing him feels really natural, because he's just who I'd be if I woke up in Hydaelyn tomorrow.

As a bonus, friendships I make in character translate automatically personal relationships, most of the time, 'cause my character is so close to my, uh, character.

So, try to imagine the kind of life you'd make for yourself if some multiverse nonsense remixed your life, starting from birth, into FF14. Think about how you'd react to the game world, the political situation, and what you'd want to do with yourself, in regards to the game world and story. (We've got some good lore write-ups on the wiki.) Write from there, and you'll have a rock-solid and believable character that's ready to go everywhere you'd want to take him. Don't worry about being super detailed at first. It's OK to work out the theme you want, write that, and then fill in fine details later.

If you want any pointers, feel free to hit me up!