Beta Phase 4 Patch Notes released!

• The following changes have been made to emotes:
    • New emotes have been added.
      • /visor - Open or close helm visors.

18.jpg19.jpg

[*]Certain emotes can now be used while sitting.

[*]Certain emotes can now be used while riding a mount.

That right there. That's awesome. Using emotes while sitting / mounted? Yes please.

Hurray for mouth sync when  talking!

Boo for no mouse/keyboard support on PS3...

There actually is SOME keyboard support, just not for character movement.  If you go into the chat settings, there is an option (that I can't remember the name of) for something like "auto chat"... If you un-check that, it will allow you to use keyboards shortcuts.  Tested and confirmed on PS3 during phase 3.

Hurray for mouth sync when  talking!

Boo for no mouse/keyboard support on PS3...

There actually is SOME keyboard support, just not for character movement.  If you go into the chat settings, there is an option (that I can't remember the name of) for something like "auto chat"... If you un-check that, it will allow you to use keyboards shortcuts.  Tested and confirmed on PS3 during phase 3.

I'm hoping the * and red ink mean it's a temporary thing. I went out and got me a snazzy new wireless keyboard expressly for this. lol

I'm hoping the * and red ink mean it's a temporary thing. I went out and got me a snazzy new wireless keyboard expressly for this. lol

Yea, they've always said there was no 'support', but I'm not sure if they removed a feature like that since p3.  Guess we'll find out bright and early on Friday, right?

Professional brain: Hmm. Lots to analyze here. Adjustments could have some far-reaching impacts, obviously... alternate class leveling will be easier, that's nice... oh, this is all going to make for a good column. I wonder if... hmm, better take notes.

Personal brain: HOW IS IT NOT FRIDAY NOW

Woot, its almost upon us!!!

i swear the only thing i'm wanting that I wont get is a few weeks of vacation time at my new job so i can take a few days off around laungh/early access time to just bask in Eorzean glory lol:moogle:

Thats cool, theres a command toggle for headgear w/visors. This is minor but i think its a cool addition. This along with being able to toggle from basic stance to combat stance(sheathe/unsheathe) while minor 'fluff' type things that dont affect gameplay in the slightest are things I love seeing personally heh.

• The following changes have been made to emotes:
    • New emotes have been added.
      • /visor - Open or close helm visors.

18.jpg19.jpg

[*]Certain emotes can now be used while sitting.

[*]Certain emotes can now be used while riding a mount.

That right there. That's awesome. Using emotes while sitting / mounted? Yes please.

Here here, see, minor or not its something many of us totally love heh. man I cant wait, sooooo close, i'll at least b able to get my inventory hopefully sorted during open beta and then i think i will let it be until early access kicks off heh

I don't get it, I registered for beta got accepted, and still waiting for the email to download, Can anyone inform me if im the only one or what?

You can get the launcher here as far as I know. Everyone's had to get it off the beta forum. No one's gotten an email with a download link.

I don't get it, I registered for beta got accepted, and still waiting for the email to download, Can anyone inform me if im the only one or what?

You can get the launcher here as far as I know. Everyone's had to get it off the beta forum. No one's gotten an email with a download 

thanks for the link. now to play the wait game again  lol:cactuar: