Prep for beta! Supplies & such

So has everyone done their prep for beta starting today? I just went shopping and bought all my essential, carefully selected gaming supplies:

yqnz.png

• Boost Juice - For a bit of a boost (ha) when my energy levels are low.
  • Coconut macaroons - just because they are the perfect one handed snack
  • Camembert cheese - because when isn't a good time for this stuff? Am I right?
  • Ben & Jerry's Choc chip cookie dough - No explanation required.
  • An orange & an apricot bar - to offset the damage of the above :lol:
  • Oh and I'll have a pot of green tea on the side as well for when I feel like drinking something warm!

Everyone is different so do tell - what do you find essential for your epic gaming session?

Nice!  

My prep for beta entails a pillow and blanket for my couch, where I am about to go to sleep for 3 or 4 hours till my alarm goes off at 1:58 am.  And some whiskey. I am going camping this weekend, so I only get to play until about noon tomorrow morning, so I didn't stock up on stacks. I will probably forget to eat during these 10 hours.

I am a grown-ass adult and I NEVER go on gaming binges. But I love being able to do what I want so here I am, preparing for gaming from 2 am to 12 pm!

Nice!  

My prep for beta entails a pillow and blanket for my couch, where I am about to go to sleep for 3 or 4 hours till my alarm goes off at 1:58 am.  And some whiskey.  I am going camping this weekend, so I only get to play until about noon tomorrow morning, so I didn't stock up on stacks.  I will probably forget to eat during these 10 hours.

I am a grown-ass adult and I NEVER go on gaming binges.  But I love being able to do what I want so here I am, preparing for gaming from 2 am to 12 pm!

Ha, sleep! Many have tried taking a nap today and almost all have failed. God speed brave one, god speed. 

+1 for booze -1 for whiskey :P

I got nothin'! Actually dealing with the stomach flu, so I just hope to be able to sit up tomorrow long enough to play! :frustrated:

And in that case? Water, lots of water...

:( Hope you feel better.

All I got is a couple cans of Pringles, carrots and some juice. >.>

Pot of Coffee, and Pea Soup...

Don't judge! My French roots gave me an insatiable craving for Pea Soup at all times.

And as customary, I slept for the past three days in constant intervals. Hibernation, complete. :sleepy:

I don't plan on stopping till I pass out at my desk... knowing me I'll last three hours.

Nice!  

My prep for beta entails a pillow and blanket for my couch, where I am about to go to sleep for 3 or 4 hours till my alarm goes off at 1:58 am.  And some whiskey.  I am going camping this weekend, so I only get to play until about noon tomorrow morning, so I didn't stock up on stacks.  I will probably forget to eat during these 10 hours.

I am a grown-ass adult and I NEVER go on gaming binges.  But I love being able to do what I want so here I am, preparing for gaming from 2 am to 12 pm!

Ha, sleep! Many have tried taking a nap today and almost all have failed. God speed brave one, god speed. 

+1 for booze -1 for whiskey :P

well I grant +1 for whisky, and +3 if it's Jameson!

We went the unhealthiest route possible. About 12 or 13 Rockstar energy drinks, some red bull, A bunch of microwave pizzas, hot pockets, A lot of Peace Tea, And other misc. snacks. I did buy some citrus for that natural energy, but we are all about carbs over here!

Me and Ellion are hoping to pull about 14-15 hours on the game today. I would go for a full 24 but I don't think I would make it on the count I didn't get that much sleep xD