I spy, with my little eye...

Ironically, I got kicked out of the game, and am now facing the infamous Error 3102 (Aka, Character is already logged in) when trying to transition towards a zone, because I was intent on hunting down, and screenshotting Felix.

YOU WIN THIS DAY SIR. YOU WIN THIS DAY.

So what you're saying is, Felix is the reason we can't log in.

I knew it!

Ironically, I got kicked out of the game, and am now facing the infamous Error 3102 (Aka, Character is already logged in) when trying to transition towards a zone, because I was intent on hunting down, and screenshotting Felix.

I knew it!

Fact. Factual information.

I knew it!

Fact. Factual information.

:evil: I have no idea what you are talking about /whistles

Actually last night(saturday) I got kicked out as well soo~.. Most of you probably wont see me until early release too. Since I don't play on Sundays and normally I don't get on the computer at all. :P So I win for now~

Think I saw Isobeau yesterday in western Thanalan. Also saw Nel in Limsa at some point, aside from that I haven't seen anyone in the last 2 days

Everyone kind of just disappeared after the first day, and I was all excited with recognizing people too.

I'm betting a lot of them are locked out via Error 3201.