I spy, with my little eye...

I spy with my little eye...

Tim'a Fei, Ronberku Vantarius, Rogier LeCard, Syggfryd Eyriwilfsyn and Salty Lake.

(Obviously I knew/have spoken/have heard of you guys on the forums but it's different when you're characters are like, right there! Metaphorically.)

Who did you see today in Eorzea?

I finally noticed one of you in game, Nel Celestine :D

But only because Nel said "hello" in chat and I spent several minutes looking around all over Lominsa while checking these forums just to be sure it was the same Nel.

Being bad with names, plus having a terrible memory, and usually complete unawareness of my surroundings aren't probably the best attributes for spotting you guys in game.

Khaze'to, Tyakha, Alothia, K'nahli, C'sien, Taeh... Annd Xha'li Moui with an amazing hat.

... Probably a bunch more but I tend to pass out, so if I was standing there staring at the ground I was -probably- not alive. :sleepy:

Xha'li in a hat?  Only time he's had his hat visible was that witch one when I first got it before hiding it.

As for who I've seen

Khaze'to, Xenedra, and several others whos names are escaping me ATM.

Xha'li in a hat?  Only time he's had his hat visible was that witch one when I first got it before hiding it.

As for who I've seen

Khaze'to, Xenedra, and several others whos names are escaping me ATM.

Yeaah, turns out you have a brother with like, two letters off. I think his name is Xha'ir Moui.

Ironically, I got kicked out of the game, and am now facing the infamous Error 3102 (Aka, Character is already logged in) when trying to transition towards a zone, because I was intent on hunting down, and screenshotting Felix.

YOU WIN THIS DAY SIR. YOU WIN THIS DAY.