for all you collectors

Thank you for the link and heads up :D I've already decided I want to collect all of the minions (except Dalamud, since I can't pre-order the soundtrack) and this list will really help.

Yeah, no way I'm going to pay $50 for the soundtrack. They'd need to put way more of an incentive on that than just one silly looking minion to tempt me.

Yeah, no way I'm going to pay $50 for the soundtrack. They'd need to put way more of an incentive on that than just one silly looking minion to tempt me.

I... I.... I did. /hangs head

In fact, I had a friend order it the second it went up on Amazon.jp for me and I have it sitting next to me right now. I... must... have... all... minions... D:

I... I.... I did. /hangs head

In fact, I had a friend order it the second it went up on Amazon.jp for me and I have it sitting next to me right now. I... must... have... all... minions... D:

*puts hand on shoulder* You need help. You have an addiction.

*puts hand on shoulder* You need help. You have an addiction.

I know.

7350821380_5927af3520_o.jpg

I just... can't help it. Minipets MUST be collected. And who doesn't want a floating red beachball with doo-dads sticking out of it? >_> To put it into perspective... I played WoW since vanilla-beta and in BC when they added achievements.... I opened my mailbox and found an albino drake mount the day the patch launched and went 'huh, where did that come from?'..... because I collect... stuff. Mounts, pets.... THINGS. :dazed:

I never have enough bag space.

I'm just so desperately glad it is a game-thing or else I'd be on a particular TV show. :cry:

(PS: My favorite song is Fever Dreams because it's just... creepy awesome. I love creepy music.)

I, too, ordered the soundtrack. Though less for the mini and more for the music. I don't listen to a lot of videogame music in my off time but the Final Fantasy series is almost always an exception to that.

I will also be hungrily devouring all of these minipets as soon as possible. That tiny Dullahan in particular. Or the pudgy puk. They're too adorable to pass up.

Why is it, when I try to preorder the soundtrack, it wants me to log in or create an account.. But when I use my email address, it says it's taken already. So I try to recover it, and it's the same account as my FFXIV account.. 

But yet, I can't use that account to log in, to preorder the CD. >.> Had the same issue with trying to preorder XIV from SE, and just did it from Amazon instead. 

Broke down and made a new account through SE for the soundtrack, hoping it's not going to try and auto-apply the code to the account. >.> <.<

Broke down and made a new account through SE for the soundtrack, hoping it's not going to try and auto-apply the code to the account. >.> <.<

Well, I don't think it will do that. The code for the minipet is on a card inside of the booklet for the CD. You'll be fine. Since they sold them in other stores in Japan that didn't require SE accounts, it wouldn't make sense to auto-apply codes. You're good. :thumbsup:

You are provoking my MMO OCD, sir...

*steals link*

...our packrat passive skill is slowly rising!

I found the seller in Lims over the open beta on friday. I was determined to stalk every inch and walkway until I found that guy too, who wouldve guessed it was ol Bango Zango.

And i cant wait to have that Black Chocobo Chick.

I've invested quite a bit of time into collecting things in other MMO's so chances are I'll be doing the same in this game. Granted, I probably won't use them very often since most aren't likely to fit my character but as a long term goal it'll give me something to pass the time in between role-play!