Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!)

Niho

[align=center]Hello Roleplayers of Faerie (NA)![/align]

[align=center]And those wishing to join us![/align]

Due to the unofficial RP servers being full since day one of the release, a lot of Roleplayers have been spread around to different servers, most not able to enjoy the Roleplaying side of Final Fantasy XIV due to it. 

Me, and a group of others are some of these people, and we have chosen Faerie to be our temporary home till we're able to join the RP servers. Are you in Faerie (NA)? Are you in a different server, but want to find a group of people to temporarily Roleplay with till the other servers are open? Then you can join us! We're a small group as of now, but we're building as we go. We currently have a Linkshell, and we're all around the same level, so leveling together will be welcome as well.

[align=center]How to find us in Faerie![/align]

[align=center]Click HERE for Linkshell.[/align]

Our Linkshell is

FaerieOOC, the leaders of it being Vincent Mercer. We are giving invite capabilities to all those in the Linkshell at the moment, so you'll be able to send a /Tell to any member that is online at the moment to get an invite into the Linkshell. It would be best to post in forum your character's name, so one of the leaders can find you from there, or send a /tell and hope one of them is online.

You may add my skype ( NalaniBombi ), and can keep in contact with me while we build upon our small temporary roleplaying community.

My character's name is

Mimiru Miru if I'm online for you to add me, for further details.

[align=center]List of Members who have invite capabilities![/align]

[align=center]Send a /tell to any of these names, if online, they'll add you.[/align]

[align=center]Vincent Mercer / Me'nhalki Khen / Mimiru Miru [/align]

[align=center]Ava Lancelot  /  Ikshu Tia / ________________[/align]

[align=center]If you want to have invite capabilities, but don't want your character name posted on forums, please contact me to let me know.[/align]

[align=center]Will we be staying on Faerie after servers open?[/align]

[align=center]Even though we'll have an awesome Temp. RP Community?[/align]

Most likely not. Due to the congestion of the servers, we're forced to be in different servers than the ones we want to be. I personally plan on moving to Gilgamesh, and others might go to Balmung upon reopening. 

[align=center]EDITED : Added information about how to contact other RP'ers.[/align]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on Faerie for now, but I'm really low level as:

1) I've been "Oooh....Ahhh"

2) "What does this go?  Hmmm..."

3) I'm a complete newbie and trying to learn as I go (there was no manual with the game and internet guides are sparse). At least I get the occasional answer from shout ^_^

Hyur - Ava Lancelot

I just made my Miqot'e on Faerie. We should create a linkshell for OOC purposes.

I agree, but I'm not too sure how to do that. I'll assist you though, message me details?

As far as I know ,there should be a person you can go to in the cities to make a linkshell. I'm not high enough level yet. My name is Bae'rs Nunh is the game, however, if you want to message me.

I just made my Miqot'e on Faerie. We should create a linkshell for OOC purposes.

I agree, but I'm not too sure how to do that. I'll assist you though, message me details?

As far as I know ,there should be a person you can go to in the cities to make a linkshell. I'm not high enough level yet. My name is Bae'rs Nunh is the game, however, if you want to message me.

Ah, I'm only level 12...I hope I can still make one. If not, we'll just keep the thread busy and hopefully somebody who can will come around.

Thanks for the help!

I'm Mimiru Miru in game, if you'd like to add me.

I'm on Faerie for now, but I'm really low level as:

1) I've been "Oooh....Ahhh"

2) "What does this go?  Hmmm..."

3) I'm a complete newbie and trying to learn as I go (there was no manual with the game and internet guides are sparse). At least I get the occasional answer from shout ^_^

Hyur - Ava Lancelot

It's fine, I'm sorta new also, learning from playing, forums, and my friend who plays on a different server. He got into Balmung.

I want to get into Gilgamesh eventually, so I'm just leveling in the meantime.

if there is anything I can do to help let me know

Sure thing! I already added you in game, I'll let you know details when they come, and also check back in this thread if there is any advancement in finding more RP'ers.

Just made a character on the Faerie server after jumping servers for the last 4 days. Look up Lynix Tailfang (yes..i know I choked during the name creation >.>;)

Edit: On second thought dont add that name I feel that i need to change it to something better then the name of a operating system. -_- will update in a second

Good News Everyone! Just made a linkshell called FaerieOOC for us to use. (it was free to make and the vender is by the mail moogle >.>) Send me your name and I will be more then happy to add you. I have another person who can add people as well...but i dont know which one of you it is O.o

I just made my new character on Faerie as all the other RP servers aren't accepting new characters at the moment, add me if you want to RP or chat: Ikshu Tia.

Seems as if you cannot add characters if they're offline. :(

I'll find ways to make this easier for us to keep in touch though, I'll see about creating a linkshell for us.

Good News Everyone! Just made a linkshell called FaerieOOC for us to use. (it was free to make and the vender is by the mail moogle >.>;) Send me your name and I will be more then happy to add you. I have another person who can add people as well...but i dont know which one of you it is O.o

Oh, this is awesome!

My character's name is Mimiru Miru, please add me!