Gridania Nature Walk

I may have misread, but I thought there was maintenance occurring at around the same time the event is scheduled? I remember being pretty disappointed about its (Maintenance's) timing because I was super excited about this event, and until coming back to check this thread, thought I had already missed it! :D

Just to be clear....this is taking place on Sept. 12th, at 6pm EST, and starting at the chocobo stables in Bentbranch Meadows, Central Shroud?

Was taking place, apparently the fates are against me. I have to run an important errand tonight. So we're gonna postpone to late tonight (11:30est start.) But yes Bentbranch Meadows, Central Shroud. I hope you all can join me and once again please forgive me for the frustrations.

Edit: The event is now on hiatus while I get my things together. It was folly to try and organize this so poorly. I will do better and try again. Please keep checking the thread.

Is this event going on tonight @ 1130 est? I'd love to go

A final edit. After rescheduling and rescheduling as man, nature, and acts of god (1017) interfered I will be postponing this event until I am comfortable providing a great Gridanian experience for the players of Balmung. Thank you and please look forward to it.