Seeking RP Partners for Fun and Profit [Balmung]

Rhylund

Hey there! While the majority of my time in-game thus far has been spent focused on leveling and making gil, I’ve finally reached the point at which I feel I can comfortably take a breath, slow down, and really invest myself in some RP. While I don’t have several decades worth of RP experience under my belt (I could probably be considered a novice, relatively speaking), I do consider myself to be a proficient roleplayer and I’m constantly striving to improve.

My character is Rhylund Ganzentsyn, a sea wolf with a penchant for doing business. You’ll most often find him in Limsa Lominsa or Ul’dah, but he does make the occasional trip up to Gridania when necessary. I’m trying to limit character details to the actual roleplay, but I’ll say Rhylund is a wealthy character and is keeping an eye out for reliable protection and entertainment to hire for himself. If you have a character that is looking to be employed (bodyguard, sellsword, singer, dancer, etc) there are certainly opportunities for RP there!

My playtimes generally limited to the evenings on weekdays, but all bets are off on the weekend. You can reach me on RPC via responding to this post or PMs and in-game with a tell or mooglemail. I’m really looking forward to making some new RP friends. Thanks for taking the time to read!

I'd be interested in RPing with you some time. I generally spend mornings focused on leveling ... and reserve evenings for RPing (I'm EST btw)

My character's name is Kieaira Nightsong - She's a bit timid when meeting new people, but looking to make friends, and hear their stories. She's a bookworm and ICly she's a scholar (though I'm leveling up White Mage first)

Anyways, let me know if you're up for some RP at some point. ^-^

I'd be interested in RPing with you some time. I generally spend mornings focused on leveling ... and reserve evenings for RPing (I'm EST btw)

My character's name is Kieaira Nightsong - She's a bit timid when meeting new people, but looking to make friends, and hear their stories. She's a bookworm and ICly she's a scholar (though I'm leveling up White Mage first)

Anyways, let me know if you're up for some RP at some point. ^-^

I got a taste of her when I read some of the open roleplay thread you posted in the Town Square forum. Shes' cute! Let's make it happen.

I'm seeing so many ideas that I love lately. I love creative minds! That said, Kerr is always looking for work and boasts a wide variety of skills. I'll try to find you in game this weekend and send you a tell. Or PM me and we can talk about it before then.

I'm just going to assume that you're including me in the first bit, so thank you! I'll keep an eye out for you in-game and we'll have a chat.

If bodyguards are a necessity, consider hiring members of The Grindstone a free company of skilled, dedicated Disciples of War based in Ul'dah.

If trade is your focus, we at the The Grindstone also have skilled smiths, weavers, and gatherers who can meet many needs.

If entertainment is your desire, we offer displays of physical prowess and competition by Fesca's Wash, just outside of Ul'dah.  Feel free to join us some night; enjoy the bouts, buy a bottle, mayhap wager a bit of coin...

Hello!

My character, Aislin Rivers, comes from a working-class family and is awash with practical skills (although her methodology is often questionable, at best). I would not necessarily assert that she has 'moved up' in the world, but she finds herself in a position to experience a higher-quality of life than she was accustomed to as a child. Like my character... I've gone off on a bit of a tangent and lost my... point somewhere. 

I think what I was getting at, was that her means and education would give her the ability to 'skim' the outer edges of your character's hemisphere, but her hard-working sensibilities and devaluation of material wealth might make for some interesting conversations should they run into each other! Add me if you like!

~Cheers

Haha, I always wanted Xydane to meet a "wealthy" character. It would add to the list of interesting folk that are included in his story. It'll be awesome to stumble upon your character so looking forward to some good RP. Shoot me an in-game OOC mail or /tell.

Hi there! If you're at all interested, me and a few friends who've just migrated here have started a free company with a similar theme and are looking for contacts and to expand our role play a bit. 

The company serves quite a few purposes; in that its main goal is simply to make money, it's rather similar to yours. However, we're role playing a group of tradesmen from all niches who've come together to focus solely on goods of the finest quality by any means; our gatherers will be supplying it as raw material whereas our mercenaries will be doing a bit of dirty (but perfectly legal!) work.

That said, it sounds like there's quite a bit of room for RP there; if your character is looking for supplies and part-time employees, I'd really like to set something up! I'm sure my company mates will be as keen on it as well if you're interested, hopefully netting us all a healthy amount of RP all around.

Cheers! ^^

Storm Howler, my Hellsguard lady, is a skilled tracker/outdoors person if he ever needs something in the wilderness found.

Arlas Taeve is a skilled healer/white mage, although I see your guy and him getting along the least.

And Ariadne Lekas would be a willing employee if he wants anyone to, well, disappear. >.> However I don't usually try and do such things with other player characters, but if you want to cook up a little mini storyline I'd love for her to have an actual employer! Totally understand if it's too dark lol.

Keep in mind however that all of my guys are lowbies since I'm so new to the game, so it might take a while before what they say they can do becomes possible in game! I'm a little pokey when it comes to repeating quests/stories/etc.

Val Nunh is a mercenary for hire! His current job, of course, is bodyguard for a noble lady. So long as his job doesn't interfere with that, he's more than willing to pick something up and make a little extra money on the side.

Feel free to add me in game =) It'd be a pleasure to at least meet and RP with you!