[ART GIVEAWAY!] ~ Amy's Commission & Art Thread

lutroxical

My Christmas present to my friend and fellow officer of AW: Y'lyfriel Sikah

The funny thing about this is I had seen it as avatar already (unless I'm getting confused?) and thought "oh wow this is very beautiful, wonder who made it!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now taking sign ups for my next round of headshots! Please see the original post for details. C: This is first-come, first-serve.

Please make sure to have a reference/screenshot of your character within the post you make. Thanks~!

Nothing wrong with Miqo'te. :3 They are appealing on many levels--definitely my favourite race.

Got FreelanceWizard, so I'm all full up! Thank you for your interest.  I will most likely be livestreaming these again like I did last time. Look out for the link on Friday or Saturday, I think.

Thanks again!

Ehehe, yeah. ^^

3/5 are miquote girls... seems about right to describe the character population :P

HEY! I take offence to th--nevermind... You're right. *hangs head in shame*

D'aww. It wasn't a complaint! I'm sure Sini and I are both equally honored to be surrounded by three pretty ladies.

Nothing wrong with Miqo'te. :3 They are appealing on many levels--definitely my favourite race.

Got FreelanceWizard, so I'm all full up! Thank you for your interest.  I will most likely be livestreaming these again like I did last time. Look out for the link on Friday or Saturday, I think.

Thanks again!

Nope, nothing wrong at all. ^^ Looking forward to the livestream!

Hey peeps!

This weekend was a little too hectic for me to get any drawing done. Never fear; I haven't forgotten about you!

I'll try for the middle or end of this coming week. Sorry for the delay. :C