[ART GIVEAWAY!] ~ Amy's Commission & Art Thread

lutroxical

[align=center]= Hello, RPC! =[/align]

[align=center]I am hosting my first art giveaway on Tumblr. :D[/align]

[align=center]Click here to see the post and how to participate![/align]

[align=center]The giveaway ends May the 4th! Good luck![/align]

[align=center]Please click here for my commission information and pricing! [/align]

[align=center]= Art Samples =[/align]

[align=center]FF related:[/align]

[align=center]x | xx | x | x [/align]

[align=center]Older Art:[/align]

[align=center]x | x | x | x [/align]

[align=center]= Thank you! =[/align]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man. I just went through my screenshot folder and couldn't find any that had a close up of my grumpy cat's face. =/ And by the time I do manage to play again, I bet the slots will be filled, BECAUSE AWESOME ART! *Cheers on*

Aww, you're a sweetie, Rar. Thanks so much for your support. C: Slots may be filled, yes, but I'll probably do another round after this! Depending on how it goes... but most likely. ;3

!! Also, side note:

I do work from ~8am-5pm EST every weekday, so these may not be completed RIGHT away. But they will be finished before the end of the week. Thanks for your understanding!

If and when you have le time and space, I'd like to has free sketches. Or maybe even art trades if you're interested.

Here's my chubby miqo'te lady.

And the wiki's here. Thank you very much if you have the space and the energy.

Hey! You're on my friends list. (Rhesh'ir Zhwan) ;P We should RP sometime.

Added ya!

Is there still room or did I miss out?  D:

Hurry and post a player reference! One more spot open..I think. If it fills up though you can have mines.

I did!  I already had to do a bunch of references for the artist who did my sig, so...  :)

Rats, too slow! It looks really good though, I like your art! c:

Thank you! :D

I'll most likely do at least another round once these are completed.  If you're still interested in a few weeks, feel free to sign up then. C:

If and when you have le time and space, I'd like to has free sketches. Or maybe even art trades if you're interested.

Here's my chubby miqo'te lady.

And the wiki's here. Thank you very much if you have the space and the energy.

Hey! You're on my friends list. (Rhesh'ir Zhwan) ;P We should RP sometime.

Added ya!

Oh! I remember, I met you in Limsa Lominsa! Certainly we can RP and thank you again for the slot. If I get a chance maybe I can scribble you up something in return! Tis fair.

I really really like your work!!

If you're still up for it here's T'lamila :3

Hey, thanks so much! :D I appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I'm not taking any requests right now. But just watch out for my thread in the coming weeks. I'll update it once I open them back up again, so feel free to sign up then okay? Thank you! (:

Nice sketches! They've got a cool "New Yorker" sort of pen-and-ink feel to them that I've always loved. I'm kicking myself for missing this last time around, but I'll certainly try to get in on your next round!

Oh, thank you so much! :D That really means a lot.

I think I am going to aim for next week for the next round of sketches. Hope to see you then!