MOAR RP

xaaniko

Heya,

I took a short break from the game for a few months while I was working abroad, but I am back now only to find most of the people I played/RP'd with/spoke to have dropped off the face of the earth for reasons unknown.

I am looking for some Linkpearls where I can find RP/meet people (I am a member of the Eorzean Union FC). I play during EU hours mostly.

I also like planning out storylines rather than tavern RP, as I always feel like I am sat there like a sore plum when in that situation.

If you want to know more about my character there's a link to her wiki below (that could probably use an update, but you know). If you think we could work out a story, and I am open to any ideas, you can message me here, in game or ask for my skype. I am open to any suggestions!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, those linkshells really aren't any help. I have been in the EU one since the beginning and never see anyone ask for RP there. Thanks.

Edit: <-------- Over there, under my avatar, it says that I am in the EU Linkshell, aha.

While I'm not EU my play times are usually at that prime time and I'd love to get into some more story driven RP. I looked over your wiki and I think I could work something out story wise, especially if your character is interested in getting into some more academic pursuits! You can contact me here or in game as E'lario Tia.