My little creative corner.

Blue

I'm still too unpracticed on drawing people. They take me a very long time to draw... But I've been drawing horses since when I was a child (ironically, I stopped drawing horses after I became an horse trainer. Probably because I didn't need to imagine them anymore). So I decided I'd post my first XIV fanart here with something related to it~

Blue and Kara

This is Kara Ashdale (one of ToH's veteran members) and Blue. Kara is in WHM AF/Coliseum Shawl, an outfit I picked purely because I know it embarrasses her and I like to tease her about those panties a lot. Blue is in the Lightning outfit just because Blade always asked me to let him see how Blue looks in it and I never let him see (I immediately stored it).

Blue and Kara with their unicorn.

Karabluewhmtransparent.png

Large Pictures:

Blue and Kara on unicorn (B/W version).

Blue's different looks on different ages (Teen, Child, and Present).

Attachments:

Blue in her new sitting stance!

taiface.thumb.jpg.9a4ec4508a045b28d60d8ff441f8607a.jpg

I'm still too unpracticed on drawing people. They take me a very long time to draw... But I've been drawing horses since when I was a child (ironically, I stopped drawing horses after I became an horse trainer. Probably because I didn't need to imagine them anymore). So I decided I'd post my first XIV fanart here with something related to it~

Blue and Kara

This is Kara Ashdale (one of ToH's veteran members) and Blue. Kara is in WHM AF/Coliseum Shawl, an outfit I picked purely because I know it embarrasses her and I like to tease her about those panties a lot. Blue is in the Lightning outfit just because Blade always asked me to let him see how Blue looks in it and I never let him see (I immediately stored it).

53402994a068d6188729de5b.jpg

I don't see me being able to colour my drawings anytime in the near future. Coloring softwares are too expensive for me, so I just use Paint to tweak out the ink spots and errors.

Gimp is amazing for Digital art, and it is free. i use it all the time and it is as good as the expensive ones :)

Love your picture btw, i cant draw horses for the life of me

Here's my second shot at GIMP. Just as I finished and went to upload the picture, I saw that ugly gray frame in the center. Gods know how it got there, but the mess up is done and cannot be fixed perfectly.

It's Blue with her new /changepose^^;

53430a5ba068d618872aea94.jpg

Not too thrilled with how it came out, but here is Blue at different stages of her age. Respectively: Teen Years, Childhood, and Present Time. Present Time Blue is the one that gave me most troubles. I tried my best to fix her head and face but still didn't get what I wanted.

5344f96ca068d618872b6eb2.jpg

Here's my second shot at GIMP. Just as I finished and went to upload the picture, I saw that ugly gray frame in the center. Gods know how it got there, but the mess up is done and cannot be fixed perfectly.

It's Blue with her new /changepose^^;

53430a5ba068d618872aea94.jpg

Your work is really nice! This is my favorite. :) Keep up the good work.

Lovely work.

Thanks! I really would like to draw other characters (including Erik xD), but I'm still having issues with making males look like... males. T-T I'm practicing though, and will post when I feel what I've done is acceptable.