Rendezvous of Stars

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just making a placeholder for now since I haven't been able to make the flier yet:

The next Rendezvous Host Club opening will be this Saturday, 11.29.14, at 5:00 PM CST / 6:00 PM EST.

As always, please remember that the Host/Hostess availability is varied, and that they will be selected as first-arrive, first-serve. (Meaning that if you have a particular Host or Hostess type in mind, arriving early or on time is the way to go! We can usually accommodate late arrivals with someone, but it may just be a choice between one or two remaining people.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's March and we're still around. :cactuar:

Because sharing is caring (and I like Phoenix Wright too much), here is a transcript of a trial event we did recently. It was a lot of fun!

Host Club will either be on the 21st or the 28th, at a slightly earlier time than our usual Saturday time for you EU folks~! (Still working out the details, bwaa.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Arrelaine! ♥

Still kicking here in the month of April!

Also, if anyone happened to check on our site yesterday, all of those changes were only temporary for that one day. I did not hand the guild over to someone named "Dankula The'headiest", nor did we change our concept to all-vampire RP guild. The retitling of Rendezvous of Stars to Rendezvous of Vampires was also a farce, and the image replacing the main page has since been swapped back.

(But I shall keep it here, to commemorate how much I laughed and laughed.)

[align=center]vampire-costumes%5B1%5D.jpg[/align]

Best April Fool's.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Our FAQ has been updated to include new procedures in regard to joining our LS. When a potential member moves to apply on our site, they will be offered information about us up front. They can read this to truly decide if we would be a good fit for them before even hitting "Apply"! Star hopefuls can also comment on their applications to keep in better touch with the officers during the screening process (accessible via the email they signed up with.)

Hoping these changes will allow more fluid communication on both sides of the fence: both in new members knowing what we are before applying, and in officers knowing more about new members via the comment system.

A different officer (Momone Mone instead of myself) will be handling a majority of the screenings from this point forward.

In conclusion: horsebird. :chocobo:

Due to a recent influx of applications, we are undergoing a temporary app freeze! Anyone who applies after this message will be set aside until the current group is clear.

I will post again when the app freeze has been lifted. Thank you all for your understanding!

• 4 weeks later...

We're still under the app freeze, but I hope it can be lifted soon! However, we're still quite active, and going to run our next Host Club event for the public this very Saturday. ♥

• 1 month later...

Due to processing wait lists and such, we were unable to lift our app freeze until now. We have people who are currently on the wait list, and space is restricted, so I would ask the following of anyone who may wish to apply:

Please thoroughly read the application introduction prior to applying, to determine if we would be a good fit for you. This written introduction also includes instructions on checking back on the status of your application, so we can typically tell when people haven't elected to read it...

We heavily encourage website usage of our members, so if you don't like checking websites, this may not be a good fit for you. However, even if we're not the right concept for you, everyone is still welcome to come visit us once a month in our monthly Host Club public event. Thank you all for your time!

Hello, Lamia, and thank you for your interest in our LS and concept! We're very grateful that you're checking in on your application!

Out website, Shivtr, is a great service to us, but being a free site, it is unfortunately not quite perfect, haha. On a rare occasion it may go down for 2-3 hours, but I can assure you that it seems to be up and running right now. (Alas, such is beyond our control!)

I'll go ahead and send you a PM with an update regarding the status of your application, which we did receive! ^^v

Due to the number of applicants we have received, we will be placing our LS under another app freeze until our current apps are entirely processed. Anyone who has applied prior to this message will be screened, although we process apps in the order they are received.

My thanks to our current apps for their patience, and my apologies to anyone else who wished to apply at this time. Hopefully we can open back up in the coming weeks (or days)!