Regnum Garlemald

I have a feeling that our FC, the Harbingers, are going to rival your FC. I know that my character will rival Ramsus someday!

Easy, tiger! :P We have our own Garleans to face before we chase down anyone else's!

Thats two Potential rivals now :D Night Blades and harbringers :3

Bear in mind we are laying low... for now :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that our FC, the Harbingers, are going to rival your FC. I know that my character will rival Ramsus someday!

Easy, tiger! :P We have our own Garleans to face before we chase down anyone else's!

Chocobo Wallpaper does not equal "laying low"!

Chocobo Wallpaper does not equal "laying low"!

You're not going to let that go... are you?

Anyway when is your leader usually online? I would love to RP with him for character development! Also why is Night Blades your rival?

Because, as Kage said, NB actively works against Garlemald.

Well ok when is Khar usually online? I've never seen him online before.

Anyway when is your leader usually online? I would love to RP with him for character development! Also why is Night Blades your rival?

He is away untill the 11th for some IRL reason

He is away untill the 11th for some IRL reason

Well then. I want my character to hear of the Regnum Garlemald. Might you be willing to RP with me?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not intending to double post for annoyance sake, but was curious as too the activity of the guild. an estimate in numbers or rp involvement and such. I was quite stoked to come across this guild when I came back to ff with my own garlean character I made at launch, but never really had a chance to get into some extensive rp with em.

Things will be a bit hectic for me rl from now until the coming month, but I'll still try to pop in now and then in game and in the forums to see if I can possibly catch someone to chat a bit about things :) I'd appreciate it and thumbs up again for the work in the guild.

not intending to double post for annoyance sake, but was curious as too the activity of the guild. an estimate in numbers or rp involvement and such. I was quite stoked to come across this guild when I came back to ff with my own garlean character I made at launch, but never really had a chance to get into some extensive rp with em.

Things will be a bit hectic for me rl from now until the coming month, but I'll still try to pop in now and then in game and in the forums to see if I can possibly catch someone to chat a bit about things :) I'd appreciate it and thumbs up again for the work in the guild.

Hello, Including alts.. we have about 50 members, and usually have between 7 to 10 online at peak times. We're still starting up RP-wise and are always looking for RP buddies

• 4 weeks later...