I suppose it was inevitable.

Similar to Fight Club, yes. It's neat to see the community run something like that, though.

First shot at the wiki is here but I can't do pictures because I'm supposed to be working.  can totally put in one picture because the man can't hold me down.

Oh it does sound -terrific-, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise!  Just not something Aya is likely to wander off to attend by herself ^_^

What's so scary about the huge guy in the heavy armor with the sword bigger than... most... people?

Maybe you folks are onto something.

The sword is definitely bigger than Kage. It's intimidating at the very least.

Welcome! Always nice to see more male highlander RPers roaming about. Hopefully will get a chance to RP with you on one of my numerous characters. (I have a problem *broken sob*)

It's easy to underestimate how big a Curtana (look-alike, of course, because Oschon knows where the original is) is when you keep your camera zoomed out. It's probably five feet from tip to tail. Absolutely ludicrous. It's taller than some of my miqo'te friends.

RP for everybody! I try to make myself available when not losing fights in PF.

Hi, Warren! Glad you could finally join us here! Looks like you're quite popular. I'm definitely not popular. I was lucky that one day someone recognized me as the Chocobo guy (unfinished story I started). But that's how things roll, I suppose.

Your sword is bigger than my sword. I'm not envious. We like to stand near the same pillar. Matter of fact, I was standing there one day and you were...hmm...put off that your spot had been taken. *nodnod* True story.

E'khei Balduin

Looks like you're quite popular. I'm definitely not popular. I was lucky that one day someone recognized me as the Chocobo guy (unfinished story I started). But that's how things roll, I suppose.

I've never been popular*. That's why I vigorously and enthusiastically approach people for rp -- if they don't come to you, you go to them! ;)

/hijack

*popular defined as people coming up to you and asking you to join their rp or always wanting to rp with you or whatnot. Probably something like 95% of my rp comes from me asking people to rp with me. :D (the other 5% typically coming from people I've rped with for years and the occasional odd stranger WHO THEN DITCHES ME...I'm not bitter)

Seen you around quite a lot but I've never been able to work up the nerve to say hello. I don't know... Highlanders are so dangerous. I love them! :D Welcome to the forums in any case!

• 2 months later...