Elyscia Rose

*Rubs chin*

Unsure whether or not I regret accidentally turning my thread into the man candy gawker-fest...

If you guys continue,  it may be very likely that you will all be 'flooded' out of here.

...challenge accepted.

Skip to 3m19s and 8m11s.

EDIT: You will want to watch this at hi-res fullscreen.

http://youtu.be/R4ajQ-foj2Q

• 2 months later...

[updates]

Elyscia now works as a stablemaid at a chocobo stable in La Noscea. Head-canon it's in Summerford/where adventurers park their chocobo and stay for the night at the inn or in Limsa or whatnot, but in-game location it is in Wineport where there is a little stable South, across the bridge where the ferry is.

If all other reasons for my character to meet yours doesn't sound possible, this would be the best way for us to 'meet.'

Elyscia also now has a puppy (of unknown breed) so when the Wolf Pup minion is out, it is in-character.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 year later...

The character Elyscia Rose - along with K'laka Rose (Tia) has been retired from the RP world.

Those who wish to still RP with Elyscia for an RP plot or otherwise, I may still be able to help fulfill.

For mainly PVE reasons, I have kept my name but will still continue to RP and retcon old Elyscia's RP name to something else, so from now on if you see my character around she will not be the 'Elyscia Rose' you knew, but just someone who looks like her for I will be RP'ing as a different person.