Gauging Interest - Monthly Primal Hunt

Also. when we fight Garuda, I want to ask her about her workout routine. She's got some seriously well-toned thighs for a woman who never has to walk ever. Maybe we should re-think our approach to Garuda. We can frame the whole thing as a workout video and sell it on early morning TV infomercials like P90X and Insanity. We'd make so much money.

"Come and get your new EXTREEEEEME Garuda abs workout package! Guaranteed results in just a few days! Just ask Gaurda;"

"DIE DIE DIE." 

Thanks, Garuda.

DNA on a couch? Now I can't imagine how THAT came to be there! >.>

Yes, yes, yes! Yangh was promised adventure on the high sea's! I'm also back now! Count her in! Get in touch! You know its the right thing to do... we can celebrate with drinking and Cannonballs!

OK, so my concern with these events is that runs can only be done by 8 people. What I'm thinking here is that if we get multiples of 8 together, we can run simultaneously for an IC "coordinated attack". If we don't have a multiple of 8 and people still want to run, we can switch out people and have kind of a "double jeopardy" kind of situation where the primal decides they're not done with us yet and attacks.

Those not participating in that particular run can RP however they like in the meantime. Let me know how you feel about that.

Also, I'll consider times that will allow EU players to participate in the future.

Thanks for the support and input.

Thank you all for making this event so awesome. You are all the wind beneath my wings.

So with that dramatic happening after that run, we're off to a good start on our plot. Our boffins have made contact, and will be sharing notes about the nature of the primal's aetheric flow. Hunters have another feather in their cap. Jeris continues to be the Johnny Bravo of Eorzea. Will Dogberry overcome the loss of his legs? Seems likely.

I will schedule next month's event once I can bump heads with some people about a decent time that can work for everyone. Once scheduled, if you have any kind of character development or plot ideas, let me know! I'll be happy to work it in to the event! The more plot, the more RP! The more RP the better!

Thank you for hosting this, I had an amazing time! The characters were rich, the drama was fantastic, the pacing was enjoyable -- and of course the fight is always fun! It's going to be great playing out the trauma Berrod endured from the experience. He intends to try to visit Captain Cupcake when he can (he's not a -total- bastard, after all)!

He has also been humming that seafaring song and curses anytime he catches himself doing it.

You guys were incredible!

...AND I FORGOT TO FRIENDLIST YOU ALL AUGH

Had such a great time last night. Lots of interesting people and story lines, and Stormwind is going to be so busy in the interim between Dogberry and the other plots he's been pulled into.

Hope to see everyone around in the meantime but I can't wait until the next hunt. In the meantime, "Dr. Frankenstein" (as Dogberry as taken to affectionately calling me OOCly) has work to do.

Wait .. Dogberry lost legs? How did I miss that? Well Nebbs did say he should take care not to loose a leg... Oh no her premenitions are starting again!

Yeah, when Nebbs said that I had a good laugh OOC. Foreshadowing!

Dog's being fitted for Magitek legs, but it's a long process. He should be good to go by the next primal hunt.

Yangh will be surprised! She saw him as practically invincible!

[EDIT] - Best. Sig. Ever.