Kind of overdue.

Oscare

Yes hello, my name is Alexis (in game name is Oscare Iono, poke me if you'd like) and many a good portion of you might have already RP'd with me or at least have seen me around. But yeah.

I've been RPing for around 4 years around several different sites, and I'm known for being "The Buttwipe" or "The Garish" character, as most of my characters just don't hesitate to be mean and even at times, go out of their way to be snarky. 

But if you see me around, give me a holler. I love meeting new characters and people and developing relationships.

That name, Iono, is just begging to be turned into a cutesy nickname, but I'm drawing blanks. Maybe someone else will have better luck. . .

SNARKY CHARACTERS! I love those. They make the world go 'round. And stuff. Belated welcome?

That name, Iono, is just begging to be turned into a cutesy nickname, but I'm drawing blanks.  Maybe someone else will have better luck. . .

Let me help you with that.

Break up his name, I-O-NO.

Sounds like "Iunno," right? "Iunno who you are"? I'm doing my best here. xD

Edit: Coatleque is right, /if/ you like to piss off people. <3

That is so funny because the other night in the bar Jancis actually described Oscare as garish.

Oh and he loves presents and being paid back for favors. And being stared at.

And squirrels.

And anything with paprika in it.