The "Shipping" Thread

Next week in the Town Square:

Roen: THANKS FOR BUSTING ME OUT OF JAIL, AYA

Aya: NO PROBLEM ROEN GOOD THING I HAD THIS BOAT HUH

Roen: YEAH BUT DO EITHER OF US KNOW HOW TO SAIL IT?!?!?!11one

Cut to their boat crash landing on a beach somewhere. In the distance, laughter is heard. They look up and see a sign.

WELCOME TO MANCANDY ISLAND

now playing: the volleyball scene from Top Gun, forever

This whole scene played out in my head as like, chalk drawing on a sidewalk.

Warren. You have FAR too much time to indulge your imagination at work.

OMG Top Gun Volleyball scene reference

Roen age 10.

xptIvVq.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeey! Verad sells dubious, not... inauthentic!!

"All-natural condoms! Guaranteed liquid-tight! Made from real intestines!"

"Ew... Like aldgoat guts?"

"Sure, probably!"

I am offended! Verad would never sell a product of that nature without thoroughly testing it himself!

Thoroughly.

Erik X Yangh - because already hooked up

Also, was I seriously the last to hear about this? Cause when I found out everyone said it was old news. . .dah fauq! Lol

It's in the Make Weak by Fat thread. I highly recommend it; seeing sleep!stoned Erik and Yangh being all sultry is a pretty great read.

...ARE there any other real romances potentially kindling? I can't come up with anyone who's got that sort of believable tension going on, but my circle of folks I know is pretty small. I'm also a firm believer in "not everybody needs someone" but that's being pretty squarely beaten out of me as of late.

This post changes my post count from 616 goodbye canon Marvel Universe number

Love on the Sands is gonna be amazing. ...people should also PM Nat their pairings for characters that aren't their own. *grin* ...What could possibly go wrong?

Gonna make you regret that.

/PMs Nat

Do your worst. :D

...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand or getting in a barfight.

Love on the Sands is gonna be amazing. ...people should also PM Nat their pairings for characters that aren't their own. *grin* ...What could possibly go wrong?

Gonna make you regret that.

/PMs Nat

Do your worst. :D

...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand, or getting in a barfight.

Prepositional.

Ah, the age old dilemma. 

"Oh boy all those people are talking and having a good time and playing and stuff!"

"Let's go talk to them?"

"Are you crazy? I'm going to complain about them instead!"

Jokes aside, LIMSA SHIPPING: Already shipping RuruXZhavi

5ever

CROSS POLLINATION SHIP BONUS:

HornetXDogberry because dohoho

...maybe Franz will have some friends by the end. Ones that you know, haven't come from the Quicksand or getting in a barfight.

Love you too!  Sheesh, what is with all of the Quick Sand hate lately! :love:

There's no hate! Franz just doesn't wanna cause [as many] problems anymore. It's been nice to see him getting along with not-law-enforcement people like Yangh and Rinh'sae.

+1 for HornetxDogberry

As for Roen... I was thinking about how the only real time a 'shipping relationship' type came up was that Naz was rebuffed so it was like "no girls for Roen"... BUT WHAT IF THAT'S JUST CAUSE NAZ IS LIKE A WOMANIZER HUH. What if we're looking at the wrong gender for Roen~ HURM?

/dies