Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out.

Hello everyone! I am a new, to these forums and to FFXIV (the whole FF online franchise, actually), but not to RP. This screenshot of my character (P'ashara Pari) kind of sums up my experiences so far!

Z3tw7pD.jpg

I'm really unfamiliar with the lore, but dangit if I'm not trying. I'm enjoying what I'm learning about the mi'qote, so far. I'm hoping to mesh it with my character concept which is (so far) "The Joan Jett of Eorzea." Awyiss.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find a good Linkshell or two that wouldn't mind taking on a lore noob like me. I'm also hoping to get in touch with and interact with other Sunseeker mi'qote. Are there any tribe groups around? (Are there any other Basilisk tribe RPers?)

Can't wait to start posting and RPing with you all! Feel free to walk up any time or friend me! My outgoing character can HANDLE IT!

Thank goodness, I was afraid we were going to run out of cat-people! Welcome to Balmung and the RPC, it's good to have you here! :D I have a group for role-players of the Lynx tribe, but that's all I know of personally. I'm glad to chat or role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello if you see me around or send a /tell. If you're looking for an RP FC along with the LS's, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

• 1 month later...