"Hello, it's RP I'm looking for"

Hi Everyone :thumbsup:

I've been lurking around the forums for the last couple of days and I must say, you guys have an amazing community here. With that being the case, I'd love to become part of it :D.

So here's some info about me:

- MMO Backround

Well, my first MMO was Ragnarok online. Since then I've played pretty much every major MMO to hit the market.

- Previous RP Experience

I've mostly just dabbled with RP in other games, so this time around I'm looking to get right into it. I'm a quick learner but I'm sure I will need some help along the way. Hopefully I won't have to bother you too much :P

- Character Info

Honzo is a very social and friendly creature. He very much cares what others think of him, though he would never admit it. He's a White Mage, who's coin purse is usually quite thin, but his charms seem to get him through the hard times. I guess you will have to find the rest out for yourself ;).

- How did you learn about the coalition?

Google :thumbsup:

- What kind of role-player are you aiming to be?

I'd have to say.. medium? Somewhere in the higher end of medium xD

- Work, School, Hobbies etc

I'm currently working full time as a legal assistant. I love video games, cheesy action movies, martial arts, making people laugh and just having a good time.

So please notice me senpai's!! :lol:

Ha ha ha ha. You get instant points for just the thread title alone! Welcome to Balmung and the RPC! Anytime you see me on my alts I'd be happy to RP with you or if you get a plot idea or need any help feel free to shoot me a tell or PM. Your character seems like he'd be a delight to interact with. Everyone is super friendly so I'm sure they'll feel the same. ^^

It's never a bother to help people new to rp find their way! On the contrary, it's always a good thing to see people who are giving it a shot! More people to rp with, huzzah! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and if you ever happen to be rping in Limsa, hit me up!

Welcome to the RPC!

Then you'll find it!

If you want to come to Ul'dah and visit the Quick Sand, you'll find plenty of people RPing almost any time of day!  If I'm there, come order a drink and chat! There are lots of groups supporting almost any variety of role play on Balmung :)