Marriage Oufits

Dogberry will look fabulous in that tuxedo. GOOD LUCK CONVINCING HIM TO GET MARRIED HAHAHAHA!

Hornet kneels: "Daghbheri Himalspyr, will you do me the honor of accepting my hand in marriage?"

*hops IC* WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR TWELVE DAMN MIND ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME?! I SWEAR TO CRAP FIRST YOU'RE SPLOOSHING AFTER DHEMGEIM SO MUCH YOU CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO SAY ONE WORD TO ME, THEN THE NEXT YOU'RE LIKE OH YOU'RE A GOOD INFLUENCE ON HER SO YOU'RE OK IN MY BOOK JUST DON'T FUCK IT UP OR YOUR ASS IS GRASS, AND NOW YOU WANNA MARRY ME IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS RIGHT NOW DAMMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"Goodness Daghbheri. No need to be so.... short with me...."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this since I have a friend I play with and we usually share banks/accounts with each other, and the two person mount. Now I can be even lazier and let her carry me around, buwaha.

But the most important thing is more glasses. .u.

I saw this recently and was thrilled this wasn't like the opaline dress at all. I'm very excited..

.. now to daydream of Rivienne in that dress.

..You know, if you're asking for volunteers.. *trails off, scans horizon for Thaarus - hides*

It's OK, Hornet. Now that my legs are gone, there's no need for the jealousy. You no longer have to feel bad about those cellulite-covered tree trunks you call legs.

Call them what you will, Doggie, but you still wish she'd your with those trunks.

No way. She's crazy. Long ago, my father pulled me aside and said "Son, let me impart upon you the wisdom of the ages. Never stick your in crazy."

Aww, Hornet, now you have me feeling bad. I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bridesmaid a bunch of times until you wrangle some weak-willed simp into total obedience, and have a long, happy marriage where you ignore how much attention he pays to your effeminate, yet attractive Elezen gardener.

Aww, Hornet, now you have me feeling bad. I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bridesmaid a bunch of times until you wrangle some weak-willed simp into total obedience, and have a long, happy marriage where you ignore how much attention he pays to your effeminate, yet attractive Elezen gardener.

Gharen may be Hornet's only hope. You know you can still be married even if you don't see one another but once a month and don't live together.

Gharen may be Hornet's only hope. You know you can still be married even if you don't see one another but once a month and don't live together.

Yes, I'm aware. My wife works in the video game industry.

I saw this recently and was thrilled this wasn't like the opaline dress at all. I'm very excited..

.. now to daydream of Rivienne in that dress.

..You know, if you're asking for volunteers.. *trails off, scans horizon for Thaarus - hides*

Mmm what a no so subtle hint! Think Thaarus would explode!

... *picturing Eudalie in wedding dress*

One day, maybe.. 

Or at least a flower girl dress for Rivi's weddning. > w <

Awe, my maid of honor. I mean...

If she married!

Rivienne may marry Thaarus, but she will always be Yvel's waifu. <3

... *picturing Eudalie in wedding dress*

One day, maybe.. 

Or at least a flower girl dress for Rivi's weddning. > w <

Awe, my maid of honor. I mean...

If she married!

My, my.. Rivi's so popular! <3

"Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are..

Trying so hard to hide the way we feel..

'Cause we both belong to someone else."

Hornet is already preparing her dramatic "I have something to say!" speech to derail Rivi's wedding ceremony.

That would be soap-opera worthy, I tells ya. And once again, Thaarus would probably explode here too.