Marriage Oufits

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I think some people mentioned it when it was first mentioned in one of the Lives or so but they haven't said anything other than

"yes you can get 'married'"

"it's an eternal bond so you can do it with any race or gender. friendships or romance!"

"Special Chocobos"

"OUTFITS Here is a sketch"

I'm actually really excited about the marriage thing. My fiance and I always wanted to get married in WoW and of course, we all know Blizzard was far too 'busy' to ever implement something like that.

This makes me bounce.

Funny thing is, I really wonder if they would let male wear female wedding dress and female wear male suit for this wedding too.

Considering their treatment of armor in the past... It's pretty much guaranteed that the items will be genderlocked.

Dogberry will look fabulous in that tuxedo. GOOD LUCK CONVINCING HIM TO GET MARRIED HAHAHAHA!

Hornet kneels: "Daghbheri Himalspyr, will you do me the honor of accepting my hand in marriage?"

*hops IC* WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR TWELVE DAMN MIND ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME?! I SWEAR TO CRAP FIRST YOU'RE SPLOOSHING AFTER DHEMGEIM SO MUCH YOU CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO SAY ONE WORD TO ME, THEN THE NEXT YOU'RE LIKE OH YOU'RE A GOOD INFLUENCE ON HER SO YOU'RE OK IN MY BOOK JUST DON'T FUCK IT UP OR YOUR ASS IS GRASS, AND NOW YOU WANNA MARRY ME IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS RIGHT NOW DAMMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

At this point I would like to notify the RPC that Obsidian Hornet has somehow obtained the right of "Primae Noctis" over all marriages in Eorzea.  Whether she exercises that right is up to her discretion.

Oh no!! *Hides his girlfriend* She's just a Lala! And you....are so very big. xD