Marriage Oufits

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#ForeverAlone

We can take the bros4lyf route :love:

We'll just throw a fake wedding to get those sweet, sweet kitchen appliances. 8-)

I don't want a bro4lfye Q_Q

And I can't cook Q______Q

This is why we ask for a toaster oven and a year's supply of frozen pizza on the registry.

Alternately... LEARN TO COOK and land yourself a waifu that way :3

My fiance's character is marrying his long time girlfriend probably and I don't really believe in IC Marriage but I want that wedding dress so I'm gonna marry one of my guildies oocly unless someone convinces me otherwise >.>

Too bad Ruru's taken. ;)

My fiance's character is marrying his long time girlfriend probably and I don't really believe in IC Marriage but I want that wedding dress so I'm gonna marry one of my guildies oocly unless someone convinces me otherwise >.>

Too bad Ruru's taken. ;)

And Alulu is far too cute for anyone to get between that!

Too bad Ruru's taken. ;)

And Alulu is far too cute for anyone to get between that!

Hehe that's right! Our cute factor is exponential when together! :lol: Oh and did you see the name of my room in the house. She thought that was adorable. :)