The Courtesan Coalition

PkThunda

[align=center]15fluhf.jpg[/align]

[align=center]The Courtesan Coalition

An IC/OOC linkshell for Courtesan Players on Balmung.

While the life of a courtesan is a competitive one, fighting against her peers for work and attention, one can always benefit from communications with your rivals.

Due to the upheavals in the city, as well as the dangers of civilian ignorance, a Tawaif of Ul'dah has begun to band together with fellow courtesans through the use of linkpearls in hopes of supporting one-another. [/align]

[align=center]By making a network, Z'zhumii Umi hopes to foster both sisterhood and competition within the ranks of Eorzea's most sought after companions.[/align]

[align=center]The main goals of the coalition are:

• Share trade secrets
  • Mentor those interested in becoming a courtesan
  • Direct clients to one another as needed
  • Blacklist belligerent clientele (/players)
  • A safe space for the women in the trade to speak freely

What is a courtesan?[/align]

[align=center]A guide and informational tool for what a courtesan is and can be is linked here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.[/align]

[align=center]

What is the purpose of this Linkshell?[/align]

[align=center]This linkshell has been made to better promote roleplay and provide information to those who are interested in the character concept.[/align]

[align=center]If you are looking for a connection to fellow courtesan players in hopes of creating IC rivalries, finding a mentorship, and/or  business partners, this may be a good fit for you.[/align]

[align=center]The linkshell itself is both in-character and out-of-character, differentiated by the use of brackets (( )) for OOC talk.[/align]

[align=center]Rules[/align]

[align=center]

1. Ages 18 plus due to the adult nature of the character played.
  2. Racist, homophobic, transphobic, whorephobic, and ableist talk and language will not be tolerated.
  3. Only female characters are welcome in the linkshell. All player gender identities are welcome.
  4. Spamming the channel is ill advised.
  5. This linkshell is not a place for ERP, ERP alts, or finding ERP partners.
  6. In-fighting on an OOC level will result in both parties being removed.

[/align]

Ophelie is so joining this linkshell, as she makes most of her money as a courtesan. It's great that she can talk with others who do the same.

Hurray! I'll be on tonight, so drop me a /tell and I'll invite you!

There is so much to be done with courtesan characters- rivalries, apprenticeships, kinship!

Ophelie is so joining this linkshell, as she makes most of her money as a courtesan. It's great that she can talk with others who do the same.

Hurray! I'll be on tonight, so drop me a /tell and I'll invite you!

There is so much to be done with courtesan characters- rivalries, apprenticeships, kinship!

Sorry, I couldn't catch you on Sunday, I had to go to bed early for work, but I'll try to catch you tonight or later this week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I DON'T MEAN TO JUST BUTT MY ASS IN HERE... (sure I do)

But if you fine ladies are all looking for an event to gyrate at, you're more than welcome to this one:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=11706

My only thing is, I'm not gonna be paying anybody any real gil. Just pretend RP gil. Is that ok?

That depends on the person!

I won't be available to attend, due to ooc health issues, but I normally have an actual gil fee for Umi. Others probably do not, and I am sure someone here will fit the bill nicely! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The linkshell information has been updated, now featuring a new banner, link to the Courtesan Compendium 2.0, and rules!

Would it be possible for Mira to join as an apprenticeship? She doesn't have any experience as a courtesan but is interested in how the trade works.

Absolutely! My attendance is a tad spotty due to medical issues, but I would most certainly be willing to RP that with you!

Or, if another in the group has a schedule more fitting for you, you're more than welcome to ask one of them.

PM me when you're online so I can invite you.

• 1 month later...

I'm very interested in this!!

However I would like to keep it more private, so I sent you a private message with my character name if you would like to consider inviting me!

(if any other leaders see this post, go ahead and private message me for my character name!)