Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. for Ophelia de Winter

Looking for connections for Ophelia, again. Recently a lot of her stuff kinda took a turn and now she has virtually no connections and nothing to do.

She originally was the owner of The Ballad's Rest tea-tavern, which in a way she owns it but no longer runs it (at least, not on a constant scale like before).

She's very much interested in making new friends and potentially more than friends, etc. Wants to become an adventurer. She is skilled with hand-to-hand combat and a pretty smart little cookie. (eventually, when implemented, I intend to have her 'train' in the rogue/thief type of combat style.)

And uh... Yeah. I'm not gonna lie. I feel a bit lost with her now with the sudden like... disconnections, you could call them.

She has a wiki, here.

Well since S'imba is now feeling guilty I'd be willing to be a connection or you could meet rath he's going to need friends.

Funny you should mention it, I was curious about making some sort of connection to S'imba, considering I noticed most people in that group were fist fighters and that is Ophelia's prime talent, but I didn't want to step on any toes and all. SO. I mean, if I'm not, I'd love to hang out with him!

@Erik

(Sorry it wouldn't let me multiquote)

I'm not sure. She had/has a teahouse but it's not in the Shroud. It's in Aleport (technically speaking. I am trying to save for a personal room to turn into a little teahouse.)

Hit me up as well! I'm starting anew after a year long hiatus, and I'd love to make some friends! I'm trying to develope my guy into an adventuring host sort of (Rping as a gay male, but he'll flirt with anyone for the sake of the trade ;) ) I'm still in Lominsa, airshipless due to me taking my sweet time leveling. So hopefully I'll see you around!

Ah, she's better off without Vash. That boy's nothing but trouble. He's like Scott Pilgrim. You want none of that. I may or may not ship Ophelia and Zesiro.

I know Dog probably makes Ophelia uncomfortable as hell, considering their last real interaction was him drunkenly kissing her and Vash in order to prove a point about relationships. BUT! I'm always up for RP if you are.