Temporary hiatus

Unfortunately my subscription is up and right now I lack the funds to re-up so I'll be on temporary hiatus until that time. I'm very sorry if that throws a wrench into any plots but feel free to get in touch with me here as I am more than happy to rp through pm or forums.

Unfortunately my subscription is up and right now I lack the funds to re-up so I'll be on temporary hiatus until that time. I'm very sorry if that throws a wrench into any plots but feel free to get in touch with me here as I am more than happy to rp through pm or forums.

[video=youtube]

RP right here Besty! I go one going and another coming. I'll also wait to start a little arc i was thinking of starting until you get back.

I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! And of course this came at the most inconvenient time in the stories going on but what can you do! Thank you for being patient with me and yaaaaaaaaaaay for having these wonderful forums to keep in touch! I might bother you all for RP at some point, or I might go insane. ;----; <333333

It's possible of course that I might be back sooner than I thought but that is up in the air! :bouncy:

*Pauses.* *Falls down on knees with a loud thump* *Falls flat on face with a loud thump* *Waits for Siha's return before getting back up.*

Pst. Siha. I think Kiht needs some heals.

Perhaps.

*wonders if twitching falling Kiht is normal*

*Pauses.* *Falls down on knees with a loud thump* *Falls flat on face with a loud thump* *Waits for Siha's return before getting back up.*

Nooooooooo Kiht. *Snuggles the Kiht* I'll be back I promise, don't flatten your lovely face! D:

@Cassius: Thank you~ And of course any time I'm on Steam you know you can nudge me, I've been keeping myself busy since I can't be on the game. Yard work and stuff. Bleh.

@C'kayah: We do indeed, I'm looking forward to that even if my character is definitely not! Lol.

@Kage: I don't know...I think she might have shut down. *Pokes with stick*

@EVERYONE: There is a very wonderful person on this forum who is trying to get me back online soon, I won't mention them by name just yet because I'm not sure if they want anyone to know but suffice to say they are very, very wonderful!

@Kage: That's sweet of you but actually someone did just that! Like I said not sure if they'd want me to say but they're really wonderful!

Thank you so much to this person because now I can be back in game with the rest of you. <333333