Jewel of the Desert <ULDAH>

Kage

Welcome to Jewel of the Desert, a Rank 8 Free Company created to give like-minded individuals the space to do what they want in PVE, RP, PVP, what have you.

That is, mainly, RP in Ul'dah and having a place to have fun in with nice people.

We are a small, very close-knit group of friends who are open to meeting and welcoming others. We own a small house in The Goblet, Ward 6, Plot 20 aka the one at the base of the waterfall. We have chocobo stables and are working on gardening as well.

IC: Kage uses the house as his home, having bought it through a little bit of bribery as his adventurer's license was on hiatus with money given to his little sister. Kage lives with people he loves or the people he has come to (almost) love as he's opened his home to other people.

We are open to helping people in any way that we can. Primarily we all are in the Pacific time Zone as NA players.

Applications are open. Send me or anyone available a PM here or a /tell in game. Apply on the enjin site or in-game. We hope that, even if you find that you will not find exactly what you want with us, that you enjoy your time and have fun.

Have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been thinking of trying to take this FC in a more organized direction, because Eorzea doesn't have enough secret organizations running around in the shadows.

Hopefully we can have a house meeting about it soon.

We certainly are dealing with story lines enough that we should take ourselves more seriously. Iron is off doing stuff every day! Bringing honor to the house.

I know T_T, I should be on more in the future. This move has been making me sleepy.

• 4 weeks later...

The house has certainly gained more people in the basement. Kage's been trying to make sure the contractor works on everything but.. :c (people need to reach 50 and get their GC status up!!!!)

Natalie's house organization has fallen to Franz's culinary masterpieces.

The house has certainly gained more people in the basement. Kage's been trying to make sure the contractor works on everything but.. :c (people need to reach 50 and get their GC status up!!!!)

Natalie's house organization has fallen to Franz's culinary masterpieces.

As it should! Let the nice [Garlean] man be nice! Or he can go back to being evil again. It is a slippery slope, you know, being kinda crazy.

• 2 weeks later...