Adventurers?

Raelas

Aaannnnnddd Another! Being sick is GREAT for getting things like this done.

XNVAtEk.png

An overgrown tangle of vivified vines lovingly named Jaded Jody is drinking up all the water of Hopeseed Pond. If action is not taken quickly, the whole area will be dry by the next moon. The great city state of Gridania requests aid from able boddied adventurers... the weak of heart and stomach may not apply.

Sand Worms!

WSTTZU6.png

Translation:

A cluster of Sand Worm have been spotted out in the Southern Sagolii desert. They seem to be amassing for an attack on the Drake tribe. Known for spewing breath made of sand and blinding their prey, the Sand Worm’s large size and imposing demeanour strike fear into many of the Sagolii’s inhabitants. The city state of Ul’dah implores any able bodied Adventurer to heed the call.

Sunscreen is advised.

Cactuar! Everyone's favourite!

Hsg0wH8.png

Cactuar are constantly making themselves nuisances out in the provinces of Thanalan. Travelling merchants and wayward adventurers alive have had enough! These pesky, prickley plants are due a clipping!

Gardening gloves advised... but not needed!

Coeurl! I can't stop! @_@

L291xIw.png

This large carnivorous cat-like creature has two large whiskers protruding from its face. So far, very few have been found throughout Eorzea, but one thing is for certain those that remain are fierce predators indeed.

Watch out for those whiskers, they might be beautiful but don’t let them fool you. They pack quite a punch.

Denn the Orcatoothed! Sastasha anyone?

aNxqffl.png

Serpent Reavers have once again taken to terrorizing the inland hamlets of La Noscea, killing the men, kidnapping the women and children, plundering the storehouses and burning what little they leave behind. A local shepherd sighted a band of painted ruffians entering the Sastasha Seagrot, carrying large quantities of sacks and crates. 

Adventurers band together to aid Ul’dah, defeat the notorious Denn the Orcatoothed.

Ifrit! The Lord of the Inferno!

uuw0nG1.png

The Amalj'aa scour the lands of Thanalan to capture unsuspecting civilians and herd them to their stronghold of Zanr'ak. Once there, they are to be given as an offering to the primal Ifrit. This fiery encounter with the Lord of the Inferno, demands nothing but the most highly trained adventurers, compelling you to fight with no less than every onze of your strength. Should you fall, your souls shall burn for eternity...

Ifrit! The Lord of the Inferno!

uuw0nG1.png

The Amalj'aa scour the lands of Thanalan to capture unsuspecting civilians and herd them to their stronghold of Zanr'ak. Once there, they are to be given as an offering to the primal Ifrit. This fiery encounter with the Lord of the Inferno, demands nothing but the most highly trained adventurers, compelling you to fight with no less than every onze of your strength. Should you fall, your souls shall burn for eternity...

Can we claim this one? Ifrit was taken down last night. Just direct the reward to Tom's poor mother.

Sure, take it! If I have the gil I'd actually send it to you buuutttt I'm poor right now so I can't!

I am putting together my first event that WILL pay out actual gil though! :3

(Around 30 - 50k per adventurer, not bad for a bit of RP!)

Thank you! I've gone a little crazy... being sick has given me all this time to make so many of them! @_@

Can you make one of me lol? Seriously though.... :D

I can! Get me a nice headshot or something (Drawing or screenie) preferably with a black back ground and I can make one!

Also, I'll be putting up the PSD files sssoooooooonnn!

The event... begins...

6uJzlqj.jpg

The Dragon Claws Adventuring Guild invites you to provide your body and soul, reflexes and wits to prevent an impendinging threat to the jewel of the desert and all its inhabitants.

Meet at the Coffer and Coffin, Central Thanalan on the 2nd of August, 11pm GMT.

More details to be discussed.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just ask whether this is still a thing? ^^'

This is the sort of thing I'd love to get involved with. Did a Linkshell (or Free Company!) come out from this at all?

I much prefer this genre of RP so it's something I'm actively hunting for. And for it to start at 11pm GMT on a Saturday isn't -too- bad as an EU player!

Can I just ask whether this is still a thing? ^^'

This is the sort of thing I'd love to get involved with. Did a Linkshell (or Free Company!) come out from this at all?

I much prefer this genre of RP so it's something I'm actively hunting for. And for it to start at 11pm GMT on a Saturday isn't -too- bad as an EU player!

I'm actually an EU player myself! The event went ahead but was ultimately postponed for the second half due to no healers signing up!

I plan to grow the Linkshell with each event, handing them out to the participants for them to choose if they keep them after they event or not. I think that's the best way to do it.

I'm working on making the vents more flexible right now so if we lack a class we need it won't matter! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!