Surilian's Scrambled Screws[Commissions Open]

You have some courage with so many children ! And your drawings loo so cool !

Thank you :D Um this is pregnancy number four which is a whoops! Surprise!!! But its not so bad! I draw on a laptop now to avoid my kids accidentally deleting work, with the older sons laying on my back and the twins on my lap :3

Though with recent news, I force the big ones now to cuddle my arms @_@. Its a family past time.

Glad you love it! After Christmas I'll open my lil doors.:D

Awww Suri it's ok :3 As said a loooooong time ago I understand things happen. CONGRATULATIONS? on the new baby :3.

Also.

AUGDOUAHSJHPFJ{QDKAJDHQHPD

PALLYKAGE. AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU

SQUEEEEEEE!! Glad you like it! And may I say you make a smexy card xD

• 6 months later...

I shall refrain from deciding on another pose and not just take 2 slots for myself this time.

Maybe.

LOL sheesh. only 1 slot :P (I need to work on my speed drawing time) if you like it then you can pay for another slot AFTER other people. I'll also be opening practice slots D: maybe you can take one of them?

Since I returned I really haven't done to much but practice using my programs. I'm not satisfied with my work yet though honestly I never have been ever (which is a good thing..means I improve or I scream) 

Fast sketch, practicing lines(eh..needs work but better): 

[align=center]zhr8Pvf.png[/align]

Commission WIP (Warrior armor is customized to mix from FF warrior armor with a few anime armors the player was interested in...taking a while since I'm just looking at a ton of screenshots and trying to piece his things together T_T) :

[align=center]yn1VHI8.png[/align]

• 5 months later...

The two pics I posted above were Christmas gifts for FC mates >//< forgot to explain! Silly me forgot it takes me a bit and am now behind in giving them things!

Here is a WIP for a FC mate that I decided that a chibi selfie (which was what the last two were.) wouldn't work! BUT he loves his tech, mammet armies and moogles...so WHY NOT!

[align=center]Y2uKuSS.png[/align]

• 1 month later...

What have I been doing?! GAH ..right I forgot about this post here! Better update huh?! 

Updating my art in spoiler tags! Still trying to figure out a date for the Iron Chef (SO been busy/ procrastinating that ...BAD NOX..) BUT this has been what I have done BESIDES The Iron CHEF art.

I been living in my tumblr more! My grand apologies.

Br5pXoh.png

wkxVPsy.jpg

WKODyW5.jpg

Line art commission for Aoi Obinata! Was pretty fun! FLOWERS <3

MZ8yJhs.jpg

It came out amazing in my opinion! Especially when you consider all those flowers were done based off of this one image. Trillium_zpshqzcijwl.png

Thank you for your hard work once again, and I love it!

• 1 month later...

EW maintenance! SO what do I do? DRAW! >> Don't flame me!! but I was curious what a Miqo'te / Au ra baby would look like (FOR FUN)

...HAVE A MiqoRA

frPRmcL.jpg

Okay that's cute... But I feel it wouldn't have a tail? Just because we know Miqo'te children don't? STILL SUPER CUTE!

• 1 month later...

Decided to push my artist limits today. Or try! And was in a art mood. He is a series of 3 images. Enjoy!

Random made up Elezen warrior, working out. Probably wondering why I'm sketching him. Put in spoiler just in case.

ThODR2J.jpg

Coming soon ... Miqo'te male.

Decided to push my artist limits today. Or try! And was in a art mood. He is a series of 3 images. Enjoy!

Random made up Elezen warrior, working out. Probably wondering why I'm sketching him. Put in spoiler just in case.

ThODR2J.jpg

Coming soon ... Miqo'te male.

Would.

• 1 year later...

[align=center]Msj7RVC.jpg[/align]

GASP! Like clockwork, It seems I have a gift for leaving the FFXIV game every YEAR and yet to return because I miss you all. Rp is never the same on other games! Even through the insanity of Stormblood, I sat and watched xD. Am I staying for good? I have no idea! I pray so! (since I leave once a year it seems since I started the game in 2013) BUT I WILL DAMN TRY!.

AS SUCH my commissions had hardly ever closed and I pretty much live on my tumblr. Some of you I know watch me :D and I wish to say thank you for watching my skill grow and helping me get to where I am and still getting to!.

PRICING IS BEING ADJUSTED AS WELL AS MAIN POST AND MY TUMBLR SO STAY TUNE! BUT FOR NOWWWWW SHOUTING THIS HERE!

[align=center]tumblr_osm1g4bHYj1tv40c9o1_1280.jpg[/align]

KNOW I have more ideas to come! Including opening a NSFW blog now that I feel my art is getting better and not some chicken scratch! Help my skill grow!

*More giveaway ideas coming soon after this one for RP community only! Because I love ya all and you helped me get better!* ^_^ ~Suri-Chi

Ingame:

L'linh Tia or Sophiane Frilax - Balmung

Old aliases:

Minox Moks and Surilian Blu <3

• 2 weeks later...

Just a sketch. One more to go! (Will edit this post and just add the second one to here once done)

EDIT: people were kind enough to tell me the hand was wrong! You are most def right and that's what I get for drawing at 5am!

[align=center]

FZqJxgn.jpg[/align]

Second contest person's piece done from my tumblr drawing! This one was fun xD!

Will be redoing price tweaking and removing some things (like the stupid style price... I think I found the style I like..for now)

[align=center]

tumblr_messaging_otozf9SRNd1sbq8gv_1280.jpg[/align]