Surilian's Scrambled Screws[Commissions Open]

Hello!

Figured I'd step out and jump on the wagon. (Beside the fact I'm lazy, so wagons mean I don't have to walk). I'm just a scatterbrainish artist. I start a ton of projects that seem like great ideas though I get bored then stop ><". Em figured I can scatter my sketches in here or something. I'm not limited to one type though I do try really hard to stay consistent :/  I'm insanely picky and push each piece to my skill limit. So note the differences in my work..from the old stuff to the new stuff.

(Edit: Updating my work...Older pieces removed and some kept if I like them... Sure there was tons of art here but EH wish to fill it with newer things! Want to find the older pieces?! --> Tumblr)

[align=center]Commission Status Open [/align]

[align=center]Characters[/align]

[align=center] (Updated art for those in game)- Updated artwork as of July/2017[/align]

tumblr_inline_otfkltoAUu1sbq8gv_500.jpg

tumblr_omn2foGP1O1tv40c9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oscg3mjoBW1tv40c9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ornespItpY1tv40c9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oqsbw4Aovz1tv40c9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oq9ndsnoKb1tv40c9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oslmobz6mF1tv40c9o2_1280.jpg

FZqJxgn.jpg

tumblr_messaging_otozf9SRNd1sbq8gv_1280.jpg

tumblr_oscg3mjoBW1tv40c9o1_1280.jpg

Coming soon.... Art here was a year or more old...

@ Roen 

Hush woman! I lurk ..I told you this :P

@ Kage

Still broke? They looks working on my browser now....well the images work >>" You all don't need to see it bigger! Or...maybe ya do -debates to look at code again-

Images are broken across Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. :?

o.e Changed img hosting..hope that helps since code looks fine

They're all working now! \o/

...and gosh Surilian's Wanderings is pretty. :surprise:

Also, grats on nabbing post number 10,000 with your OP!

Images are broken across Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. :?

o.e Changed img hosting..hope that helps since code looks fine

They're all working now! \o/

...and gosh Surilian's Wanderings is pretty. :surprise:

Also, grats on nabbing post number 10,000 with your OP!

HEHEHEHE YAY! and really ? I didn't know on the post number @_@ lolz.

And yesh! I fell in love with Costa del Sol. Sat there for a long time watching the sun rise and set then thought of that picture. I believe...Coerthas will be next on my landscape list.

• 1 month later...

EEK! I been so busy ..I got like 4 projects going at once and 1 commission i'm dragging through (I blame perfection) Anyway for shits and giggles. My FC had a sad rp moment..but -cough- this line caught me and the lil image just wouldn't leave my mind.

Wk00kZu.png?1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been lightly IC sketching members or people (Suri doesn't admit she draws people but she does..OOC knowledge! better not use it). I decided I think I may slowly start releasing the pages. (got to find them scattered all over my HD cuz I was disorganized.)

FC member  sketch:

ucPYUKR.jpg?1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not dead! OK maybe I am. I been insanely busy. I'm a stay at home mother of 4 (10yr, 7yrs and twin 3yr olds. And seems I'm expecting 1 more (I hope to god its 1)

ANYWAY!!! I finally cleared up my art desk WOOTTTT!!! Whats that mean? Um..my desk is finally clean >>" AND I may open commissions SOON! Not yet...(keep in mind it takes me a while....ya know ..kids. But I try to go as fast as my kids let me >>")

ANYWAY ART! 

I owed Kage one last piece that he probably forgot about thanks to my bad time doing this.

[align=center]FiN4H27.jpg[/align]

AS WELL!!!! I finished (kinda) the project I was working on so I can fully unveil it. It still has been a lot of work but I can claim I finished 1 and 1/2 of it >>". (NOT good I know) 

ANYWAY!!! BEHOLD 

[align=left]

[align=center]kOsUFHf.png[/align]

[/align]

What is it?

Lore has it that when Square Enix released Fantasia to the public for sale....someone was selling counterfeit Fantasia in the dark allies of Ul'dah. Those wishing for a great deal would be transformed permanently into anything NOT of Eorzea. 

Disclaimer: 

Whoooaaa!! Before you flame me! 

[align=left]

1. I don't use this made up stuff in the game. Its for fun and maybe I like collecting things. 
  2. I don't take full credit of this idea! It was a combined REALLY LATE JOKE(when fantasia first came out for sale in 2.28 patch) I give credit to: Roen, C'kayah, Natalie, Unnamed Merc, and Kage for all of us BSing and joking about being turned into random things not in this game. I took it oddly on myself to make it a card collecting ...thing. 
  3. If you like the idea...wait until I open commissions and I set price. 
  4. What is allowed. (anything I won't get sued for! ...If its something I know is copyrighted like..you want to be bat man...NOTE i have the right to turn your into a bat ...with man legs....you have been warned. 
  5. NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!
  6. I have decided that I will make it ADORABLE what you wish to be ..so expect to be chibi-fied ...if I can. 

[/align]

Samples: (I know ...the second one isn't finished...was to lazy)

[align=left]

[/align]

[align=center]PWwFSBG.png

[/align]

[align=center]Sa2912t.png

[/align]

[align=center]2pZRFOQ.png

[/align]