Anonymous

Have you ever wanted to send a letter to someone Anonymously? Ever wanted to have someone deliver something for you but the person in question not know who it came from?

Here I introduce Anon Y'mous. He is a character I created last night to do just that! All that is needed is that he be friends with a lot of people so that letters can be delivered and using him as gateway to get these plot induced items out there! I will be leveling him enough to have a cowl and be level 15 and work on getting all the Aetherytes to help him out!

I would be happy to hear any feed back on the community's thoughts on having an Anonymous deliverer for your plot needs.

Yes. Yes he would. But I thought it would be a good idea considering letters tag your name at the end (not to mention you have to be friends with the person to send them a letter anyway) and sometimes the mystery in an RP is the best part! I know that back when I played WoW people would make a random toon, send you a letter and delete the character and you'd never know who it came from and that's something you can't do on this game because of the friend's list thing.

EDIT: And then I thought of Anonymous love letters as I was leveling.

EDIT2: As of this moment, Anon is now Level 15 with the three city states unlocked!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice idea! :D

I'm toying with the idea of having Avis do some ghostwriting for players ICly (ghostwriting is a perfect way for her to practice writing flamboyantly and collect gossip stories, so...). If they somehow met and merged their interests, they could be an empire business to reckon with...

Unfortunately, I don't play the character Anon as a character at all. But more to give a way for people to deliver to others in an Anonymous manner since letters always have signed name and making a random character just to deliver a message is difficult and so the character can exist!

I'm not sure that I'll ever get to use this but is really is a great idea. I almost feel bad that I can't somehow make use of it, haha.

Good luck and thank you for helping people be a little more diverse with their RP. I bet it will make many things more exciting for the recipients especially.