Just delete this

You may not want to name it, knowing what Verad plans to do to it. It's like naming the pig you're about to turn into bacon.

OK, the pudding is now named 'Wilbur'. Yes, I am a terrible person.

*snickers* Glad I'm not the only terrible person.

flip-a.jpg

You may not want to name it, knowing what Verad plans to do to it. It's like naming the pig you're about to turn into bacon.

You might as well as call it "Ration" if that's the case. It will at least know it's purpose before it dies.

I approve of this practice. I know someone who named their chocobo "Drumstick".

You might as well as call it "Ration" if that's the case. It will at least know it's purpose before it dies.

I approve of this practice. I know someone who named their chocobo "Drumstick".

LOL YES! I approve of anyone who name their pets to be part of their food xD

I decided that I needed to try and actively avoid threads that Nat and/or Franz may appear in.

Saying their names summon them anyways :U

I live on these forums >_> <_>_>

...but if you just mean ICly, then I'd agree. It's not safe for Kage there. What if Franz pets him again? ...since we're kinda beyond throwing weapons now.

I so wanted into that thread, but I couldn't think of anything good to add. Now it has too many people and Vaughn avoids crowds when he doesn't know any of them.

*flails*

*failing at RP*

I know that pain. I need to get Jancis out there to make more friends and connections. What better way than hiding in the gutter?

I so wanted into that thread, but I couldn't think of anything good to add. Now it has too many people and Vaughn avoids crowds when he doesn't know any of them.

*flails*

*failing at RP*

I know that pain. I need to get Jancis out there to make more friends and connections. What better way than hiding in the gutter?

Clearly, Jancis needs to investigate the rat more. And find out who dropped their bag of snacks in shock. :D

*flails*

*failing at RP*

*welcomes Jancis to the gutter*

I warned you, though. I make my home in the darkest, deepest depths of the depravity that is this place... Oh, wait, wrong gutter >_>;

Fine. We're naming Pudding... PUDDING.

Is that how it's eaten? Verad?

Now who said it's going to be eaten?

Granted, as Verad has mentioned, he did try to sell scoops of chilled pudding once, but that was clearly a failure. This time there is probably something more elaborate in the works.