Arry's newbish art! (commissions open!)

Arrelaine

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Charity commission for a tumblr customer. I'm doing $10 headshot commissions if you donate the funds to my local rescue, Tazewell ARC! Details are here: http://korlynn.tumblr.com/post/144182961620/tazewell-arc-tazewell-arc-is-in-need-of

All I need is a screencap of your donation to ARC with the comment about my tumblr and your username. You can edit out whatever personal information is there.

RYnyIej.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And another edit! I heavily edited her face, so I included that too. I painted over the shadows and lighting, gave features more definition, added more and then changed her expression slightly. I added more cherry blossoms, and made her hair longer, it's what she would have looked like shortly before she left home.

tumblr_odrzc80zi81sjkdczo1_500.png

tumblr_odrzc80zi81sjkdczo2_540.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder for this holiday season: I do still take commissions if you donate to my 501c3 rescue. For more information, please send me a PM. You don't even need to donate $$, we also have it set up where we can site-to-store things from Walmart if you live in the US.

Here are a couple of quick paintings I did a month or so ago, they were mostly just practice in doing them quickly. Also I like K-dramz, Scarlet Heart, and obvs Lee Joon Gi.

tumblr_oew8jyA1xN1sjkdczo1_540.png

tumblr_oeusic9c2I1sjkdczo1_540.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...