Arry's newbish art! (commissions open!)

Arrelaine

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guess I'm playing again! So this means I must plaster art and info for commissions everywhere! I have changed my prices, but I've also gotten way better (it's been a year and a half soooo)!

Edited Screenshots are still $10! This includes banners, signatures, etc. Retouching/minor repainting and basic editing/adjustments.

Spoiler

yPY1lhg.jpg

vVBoh3F.jpg

More complicated screenshots are $15 (like adding clothing, changes of scenery/backdrop, plus all the regular screenshot editing which includes touch-ups and adjustments)!

Spoiler

hDpCk7s.png

REmlIvo.png

Headshots are also $15! Simple background included (gradients, solid colors, etc) I also do pet portraits!

Spoiler

MalieC9.jpg

9g6Lv40.jpg

A9eo5Ad.jpg

Half-bodies or busts are $20! Again, simple background included! Scenes start at $10, and additional characters at $10 each!

Spoiler

All I have for examples is a sketch!

I3bNMq8.jpg

Full body or 3/4 (head, shoulders, knees, and toes [knees and toes]) are $25! Scenes start at $10, and additional characters are $15!

Spoiler

UeA1Gu1.jpg

SgxOMAp.jpg

Thanks for taking a gander!

Edited by Arrelaine
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name: Titor

Character/in-game mail you'd like me to contact you on: Titor Jaraba

Type of art (bust, 3/4, etc): Bust (With transparent background please)

References for art: Link to refs in sig

Poses, expressions, anything that might be different from screenshots: Please use the non-FF refs (I mean, his FF form is at the end of the gallery if you really want to see it)

Preference for outfit/armor: The outfit in his non-FF refs

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a wedding present, I took screenshots of Zophiria Traemane and Arathelle Traemane's wedding ceremony! I'm for hire for pretty pictures, if you'd like to see if I can make your wedding or event, PM me! I have pictures of the venue, the ceremony itself, including some editing I did to make them look a little prettier. I may do some more edited photos later with text and other pretty things, we'll see. 

http://imgur.com/a/dH5Mr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While I'm working on some new art (that may or may not take me a while), I thought I'd sneak in some edited screenshots! I do like working on these, and in GW2, I used to do these for events (and got paaaaaaaaaaid wooooo)!

2067489.jpg

2002951.jpg

2002955.jpg

What do you use to edit your screenshots? They look lovely!