LF Bard and Writers/Speakers

I'm looking to set up a little hour long presentation event for the season and need a few people who have the inspiration to contribute.

The event is themed around Nald'thal (and has nothing to do with creepy cultists, Crows, or the like) so people who are priests, followers, or otherwise interested please let me know.

Timing is in October but no definite date is set. The writing and practice I plan to have a little bit IC or at least written up on the forum for immersion and preparation.

I'll PM anyone interested with more details.

Thanks!

The event is themed around Nald'thal (and has nothing to do with creepy cultists, Crows, or the like) so people who are priests, followers, or otherwise interested please let me know.

Thanks!

Well then, I know when I'm not wanted. :P

How much are you selling sponsorships for?  

Sorry no sponsors, but contributors will be rewarded.

Well this could be a good chance to rp as Jin'to since he is a priest, not a very good one, but is a priest!

I'll send a PM with details!

I didn't say no Crows; I said it has nothing to do with that story. I honestly don't care about them anyway.

I'd like people to volunteer themselves, but if you know someone interested in the idea let me know.

I'll PM you the details. It's a very rough draft and I haven't hosted an event before, so I don't want to throw it out there without a little brainstorming and collaboration first.

Thanks!:lol:

tumblr_mfxsj90JV71qbmexco1_500.gif

No tears! :cry:

The more lovely songs the better! I'll PM you post haste!

I'll send you the info! I have a few people interested already which is super exciting. Going to check up online tonight when I get home from work and be able to get some idea on when most everyone can be available. :lol:

I don't know if you already have enough contributors, but I'll offer.

So is the presentation in homage to the deities themselves? All that's probably answered in your PM, but it seems like a fun idea.

If you have enough to work with already, no biggie. I'm happy to help out if you need it, though.

Considering I don't have a time down I'd rather over-recruit because some people are sure to have something come up or simply can't make the time the majority can.

And if we have "too many" it's really just more to watch and enjoy! :lol: 

You've hit it on the head, that idea is basically what I'm going for and this time one in particular since it's going to be during the tenth month of the year.

I'll send you the details and see what strikes your fancy!

Thank you for all of the response. I feel inspiration!

Catching up with this thread as well as other people over the weekend. So happy with the interest and response.

I'll be sending out some more PMs with the details and get down a time so I can post the event with a solid date and time.

Aiming for a Sunday or a Wednesday around 9:30pm EST. 

I'm sorry for the delayed PMs, for some reason my browser did not update to show the last three replies from Friday over the weekend.