Back again!

Ta'kheo Nunh

Hello, everyone! I was never really active the first time around on Y'akhi Tia as I didn't end up playing Final Fantasy for long, but now I'm on Balmung and I'm sticking around! I'm feeling like I'm brand new to the game again, so while I shake off rust I decided that I was going to roleplay the entire way through the levels!

As for me, I'm a long time roleplayer. I had a short stint on Ebonhawk in SWTOR, Tarnished Coast in Guild Wars 2, and City of Villains. My main go-to spots have been AOL (Rhy'Din!) and Moon Guard in World of Warcraft. My recent project has been over on Celestial Hills in Tera before the gameplay mechanics finally drove me insane... So, here I am!

Ta'kheo is a bit of a villain. He's a bad dude. He's underhanded and vicious on most days, though it tends to outwardly manifest in a mischievous way. I've been developing a bit of a story for him with a friend of mine around and about (Ha'dhami, if the name rings a bell), and I'm looking forward to doing some random RP with the awesome community here!

Welcome back!

A villain you say? We certainly could use more of them. Hope to meet you in-game some time, though if you make trouble in my territory I may have to have a lengthy conversation in PM's in order to agree upon an acceptable compromise between our different RP styles wherein you the villain are in conflict with me the law enforcement, ending in an appropriate power struggle in-game bust some heads.

I may be bad, but I feel good.

ThCAGDNO4U.jpg

Holy multiple games, Batman! You get around.

Moon Guard! I was on that server for years and ended up leaving late last year for some friends. I didn't really role play much outside of my guild (which focused PvE so it was extremely small role play) but nice to hear the name again!

Hello there, welcome back! It's always warm and fuzzy to see people returning. Villains especially, I love villainous characters, muhahaha. I'm glad to chat or role-play anytime so feel free to say hello if you see me around in-game!

Welcome back!

A villain you say?  We certainly could use more of them.  Hope to meet you in-game some time, though if you make trouble in my territory I may have to have a lengthy conversation in PM's in order to agree upon an acceptable compromise between our different RP styles wherein you the villain are in conflict with me the law enforcement, ending in an appropriate power struggle in-game bust some heads.

I look forward to it! Some opposition always makes things go a lot better. I plan on the bad to be behind the scenes for a bit (at least until I'm not level 5), but small run-ins with the law will always be exciting! I think some villain RPs can flesh out a scene. I'm perfectly willing to collaborate on a lot of things as well... because, I've learned a long time ago that losing will ofren result in more character development than winning!

I may be bad, but I feel good.

ThCAGDNO4U.jpg

Holy multiple games, Batman! You get around.

Moon Guard! I was on that server for years and ended up leaving late last year for some friends. I didn't really role play much outside of my guild (which focused PvE so it was extremely small role play) but nice to hear the name again!

I was on Moon Guard for a looong time. I got into the raiding and RP scene hardcore back in Wrath of the Lich King. Started falling out of it after that... I *did* get both Server First level 85 and level 90 Paladin though!

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everybooody.

EDIT!: I did have one quick question, though. I saw mention of an OOC Linkshell on one of the old posts. Is that still up and going?

Welcome back to FFXIV!

It is always good to see villains making their way back into the game.

I have about 3 characters that would fit into the villain type role so maybe one day we might run into each other! I hope your return turns out to be quite enjoyable!

I was on Moon Guard for a looong time. I got into the raiding and RP scene hardcore back in Wrath of the Lich King. Started falling out of it after that... I *did* get both Server First level 85 and level 90 Paladin though!

I should know this.

I should know who beat out Zetsoumei. :P

I know there's a couple Linkshells at least that are OOC to help people meet up for role play. OpenRP is in the Linkshell Hall for starters. A lot of friends have others to connect with.

I should know this.

I should know who beat out Zetsoumei. :P

I know there's a couple Linkshells at least that are OOC to help people meet up for role play. OpenRP is in the Linkshell Hall for starters. A lot of friends have others to connect with.

Aeter was the character name, by the way! Thanks for the tip.