If there was no internet/mmorpg's what would you be doing instead?

Maril

I'd likely play more console games, read more books and watch more movies. I'd also be a lot more miserable since I met my partner through WoW and since he lived in a different country at the time we would have likely never have met in the first place.

Uh, hm.

Console games, a lot more Table Top games. I'd probably be into local theater a lot more since MMO RP wouldn't be scratching the itch I have to act anymore. Definitely would have finished writing a few novels by now. Reading, a lot of reading. I spent most of my time on the internet reading, so it would just transfer to books.

Tarot likely wouldn't exist, since he was born out of an MMO in a super-hero setting which is something I typically would never have indulged in in the first place. And no Tarot would mean my life would be a lot sadder for it.

But I'd probably read a lot more. I wouldn't be writing if the Internet had never been invented, I think--I only started writing because of Roleplay.

Not suffering anxiety from stupid things. Reading more. A lot more. Feeling like I'm a more effective teacher, perhaps. I'd spend more time with my husband. Wouldn't spend so much money on art. Develop closer relationships with people that I have around me...

I'd also not be quite as creative. I wouldn't have met so many awesome people. I wouldn't have had the opportunities I have. I wouldn't be going to Comic Con next week. I wouldn't have the variety of books available at my fingertips without the internet. I wouldn't be able to plan awesome lessons with technology...

There's good and bad sides to both of it. I think knowing when to take a step back and refocus on the important things in life is critical.