Looking for an RP FC?

Good evening, folks!

So my FC out of nowhere just... Disbanded. No warnings. It sucks.

Any RP FCs out there recruiting? Bonus if it's mainly Neutral in alignment, since though Sasha is good in heart, some of her methods at times can be rather... Questionable. She's mainly a manipulator, so that already says a lot about her as a character.

I'm almost always IC. Unless there is no RP to be found or I am levelling/doing dailies.

I'm an ilvl 102 SCH (Arcanist), 101 CNJ, and working on getting my THM to 50.

Thank you all so much for reading this!

Because Iron's not online to, I'll recommend you join !

We're a small-ish FC that RPs around Ul'dah, in case the tag wasn't obvious enough. We've got a small Fc house in the Goblet by the waterfalls.

Recruitment is /always/ open, we only ask that members be respected. 

As far as any kind of alignment goes, it's all over the place. We've got Law Enforcement RPers, former-criminals, Garleans, etc. Somehow, nobody's killed each other. (And somehow the Garlean became FC lead. ._. ...go...Ul'dah?

If you're interested, many you can contact any of the following:

Franz Renatus (current leader)

Natalie Mcbeef

Kage Kiryuu

Iron Sea

Honzo Kage

edit: I should prolly add some other things

I'm an i100-something SCH/WHM

i90-something WAR in need of actual raiding experience

i80-something BLM/SMN/MNK

sub-30 GLD/LNC/ARC in progress

We've got people at all parts of gameplay, and nearly everyone in the company can be found RPing

Because Iron's not online to, I'll recommend you join !

We're a small-ish FC that RPs around Ul'dah, in case the tag wasn't obvious enough. We've got a small Fc house in the Goblet by the waterfalls.

Recruitment is /always/ open, we only ask that members be respected. 

As far as any kind of alignment goes, it's all over the place. We've got Law Enforcement RPers, former-criminals, Garleans, etc. Somehow, nobody's killed each other. (And somehow the Garlean became FC lead. ._. ...go...Ul'dah?

If you're interested, many you can contact any of the following:

Franz Renatus (current leader)

Natalie Mcbeef

Kage Kiryuu

Iron Sea

Honzo Kage

edit: I should prolly add some other things

I'm an i100-something SCH/WHM

i90-something WAR in need of actual raiding experience

i80-something BLM/SMN/MNK

sub-30 GLD/LNC/ARC in progress

We've got people at all parts of gameplay, and nearly everyone in the company can be found RPing

And Edda is at the house alot too!!!!!

You're welcome to check out Harbingers of Dawn! Don't let the good-aligned label throw you off... most members are neutral at best. :P

I actually know a few people from HoD! You guys seem really nice, I actually thought of applying before joining the FC that just got disbanded. Agh, decisions, decisions! D: