Eorzean Grindstone World Cup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='Inessa Hara' pid='120372' dateline='141502368 since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

I might be available. I will have to ask my mom, but maybe if I improve my grades. Don't count mr out yet.

since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

I might be available. I will have to ask my mom, but maybe if I improve my grades. Don't count mr out yet.

Then we just need to find a backup person then in the event you're not on. Anyways, our current team status is subjective.

since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

Then we just need to find a backup person then in the event you're not on. Anyways, our current team status is subjective.

Worse case scenario, Nik can be a backup or support role for the team, silently observing and giving them help before the tournament. Like a coach or manager.

If things get really complicated, I'll have to make it into 2v2 type of match with the way it's going. There is still a person who is looking for a team, so I'll talk to that person if you'd like to have him/her.

Perhaps 2v2 Tag match will make it feel better I suppose?

If things get really complicated, I'll have to make it into 2v2 type of match with the way it's going. There is still a person who is looking for a team, so I'll talk to that person if you'd like to have him/her.

Perhaps 2v2 Tag match will make it feel better I suppose?

That or we could go 3v3. Is whatever you want to do Anelia. I'm here just to have fun.

Hi there,

I am one of the people that Hiro recruited for his team. We're having trouble trying to recruit a fourth man but we are interested to joining! We're hoping to find our fourth tonight, but I'm wondering if this deadline is set in stone and if we're too late to enter now?

I've never done or watched this kind of event, I'd prefer to be in the audience for starts.

Still, I talked with Zeraia in game, said I'd help...  but I'll only participate if she still needs me. Need to contact again. If she doesn't need, I'll join any team that needs a last member.

:roll:

That was quite an eventful tournament for preliminaries! No one was thinking of yielding and the dice rolls were fierce!

I'd like to thank everyone for coming and I'd like to specifically thank to my FC Arcadeus for being there as participants, audience and as a staff member to make sure the event  runs smooth. I love you guys, and I could never ask for more.

I'd like to thank Tesla Amorette' for her amazing job as a referee for being there throughout the entire fight to make sure no one's going over the line on nearly killing someone! xD

All other teams, I'd like to thank you so much for showing up - and also especially Sindl Arahn for spreading the word and bringing his entire Grim team into the event to fill up the seats!

I apologize for the event being really messy at the start - but we'll see you all for the next Friday's true elimination rounds for one or two teams that will have the most loses.

Congratulations to Misha's team for winning the sudden death match and also Seimei's team for being humorous and comedic at the same time.

I hope more people  will show up and it'll be even more intense!

Dang I was completely lost in the beginning but it was real fun.

Ahyin got slaughtered x'D and I thought we had 4 hp so I just stood there like woot after the 3rd hit :lol:

Anyway cheers, good luck to the next fights.:moogle:

I hope you'll show up for the next week's events! The battle has just begun and it'll be quite intense!

Good day everyone!

Tomorrow's match is considered Semi-Finals, where the match of the following are:

(If I got your name wrong, please correct me. I am actually at work and do not everyone's name)

Division Coeurl--

Team Too Many Knights

• Iron Sea (Leader)

VS.

Team Four Miqoteers

• Misha Jinhri (Leader)

and

Division Marmot--

Team Steel Reason

• Inessa Hara (Leader)

VS.

Team Grim

• Sindl Arahn (Leader)

The following winning teams and the losing teams will clash with each other this Friday.

From the Division Coeurl battle, any winner will go right to finals instead and the losing team will fight against the winner of Division Marmot battle.

Whoever loses in Division Marmot will be eliminated from the tournament as 4th place. 

Any teams with Win 1 and Lose 1 (loser of Division Coeurl and winner of Division Marmot) would clash afterwards for Semi-Finals.

We will still need some volunteers and audience who'd like to see the match! 

Team Too Many Knights and Team Steel Reason need to fill out their spot if anyone's willing to be substitutes!

Event tonight again starting at 7 PM Pacific Standard Time! (That's 10 PM Eastern Standard Time)

Please at least show up by 6 PM Pacific Standard Time to get yourselves prepared with everyone else.

Also, looking for more people to show up and volunteers to help out!