Eorzean Grindstone World Cup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event for the semi-final match was over, as Team Lord Knights of Iron Sea completely dominated Team Steel Reason , who had K'laiya Suhzu , Anelia Sadowyn and Xi'Nah.

The one giant Roe defeated three ladies and he had no time for sympathies in the tournament! Congratulations to him of defending the team's reputation!

Now next week's Final Match will be between Team Lord Knight and Team Four Miqoteers.

The match will go in 2 to 3 round match.

Looking forward of seeing the true final countdown!

The event for the semi-final match was over, as Team Lord Knights of Iron Sea completely dominated Team Steel Reason , who had K'laiya Suhzu , Anelia Sadowyn and Xi'Nah.

The one giant Roe defeated three ladies and he had no time for sympathies in the tournament! Congratulations to him of defending the team's reputation!

Now next week's Final Match will be between Team Lord Knight and Team Four Miqoteers.

The match will go in 2 to 3 round match.

Looking forward of seeing the true final countdown!

Team...pfffft. Who needs those people?

[align=center]The event is finally over![/align]

[align=center]As you can see, the Four Miqoteers team has won the Grindstone Eorzean Cup tournament on that very Friday night  and they fought very valiantly![/align]

[align=center]Also congratulations to Iron Sea for winning the Most Valuable Contestant for his bravery by heading to finals by himself from last Friday! (Against three ladies with weapons of course)[/align]

[align=center]As for the tournament, I thank you all for  participating![/align]

[align=center]Even though it was a very messy tournament in terms of finding people to replace the members for substitutes, I really appreciate my FC Arcadeus to support me on this to the end, and also I'd like to also thank  Wandering Tonberry and Grim Echo for  coming by to fill up the seats for the tournament.[/align]

[align=center]I apologize for the tournament event to start late because there were some delays between contestants, but I am glad that it went well in the end![/align]

[align=center]I also would like to thank for first round's referee Tesla Amorette' and healer Kupel Copel to show up for several weeks to help us fill up the healer spot that we've been missing.[/align]

[align=center]Again, I will definitely let everyone know for the future tournament - and chances are that the rules will change a lot.[/align]